Future Children

Hi!

Summary: when u turn 17, your children form the future get sent to u. Astrid just turned 17(both soulmates have to be 17, and each "parent" oh that sounded so wrong... anyways, they each get 1 kid. In this case. And also they have 24 hours to find their soulmates. DO NOT ASK what happens when u have an odd number of kids. Bc I don't even know) and u can guess the rest. They look like they do in rtte btw.

No hate ✌️

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

No ones POV.

Astrid woke up like it was any other day. Which it was. Yesterday was her 17th birthday, and apart from the odd "happy birthday!" Or "hey there Astrid!", it wasn't too eventful. Just training, a dragon race(which she won), and a feast in the great hall, seeing as she was a Hofferson- an honorary member of Berks weapons and fighting clan, a small celebration was held, but she mainly just hung out with the gang most of the day.

Today was the day she was supposed to receive her child from the future, unless her soulmate was younger than her, but she wasn't too concerned as it was unlikely she, of all Hoffersons, would get married and have children any time soon. Getting up, she quickly pulled her boots and armour on, grabbed her axe and headed downstairs in a good mood.

"Morning honey" she heard her mother say as the young blonde Viking rushed past her.

"Morning mom" she replies as she headed for the door. Once she is outside, she goes over to the small stable she has for Stormfly that was next to her hut and threw her some chicken, which the dragon caught in midair.

—meanwhile—

Hiccup awoke to the sound of Toothless warbling and carrying on next to the bed.

"Toothleeeeess" he moaned, putting the pillow over his head, "it's too earlyyy" The Night Fury wasn't pleased and instead came up and sat on his rider in an attempt to get him to get up so they could go for a morning flight. After there was no response, the black dragon had a thought, and a smug grin appeared on his face.

He huffed and got up before pretending to leave Hiccup alone, when really he grabbed a nearby bucket and headed downstairs. The dragon filled the bucket with water and carried it back upstairs, being careful not to make much noise. He wanted this to work. He stood up on his back legs, leaned over the bed and-

"TOOTHLESS!!" A certain Viking sat up immediately and looked like he had been soaked head to toe with water. Which he had. Toothless dropped the bucket and rolled onto his back, erupting with dragon laughter at the sight of his rider. Hiccup shot the dragon a sharp glare before giving up and eventually climbing out of the bed, which was now also soaked, and getting changed into a dry pair of clothes.

"Alright fine, we'll go on a flight. Cmon you useless reptile" He surrendered, rolling his eyes at his dragons laughter.

--meanwhile--

Astrid's POV.

I jump onto Stormfly's back and we head off. I know today I should be on the down low seeing as my future children are supposed to appear for 24 hours, but I'm not to worried. I lay back in the saddle and have my arms crossed underneath my head, thinking. Who would I even marry, anyways? Fishlegs? Too geeky. Tuffnut? Too... Tuffnut. Snotlout? Just- EW! Hiccup? too- actually... eh 50/50 chance I guess.

"Hey Astrid!" I hear a voice saying my name. It was Hiccup for sure.

"Oh hey Hiccup!" I say, equally excited to see him. I sit up in the saddle again as I see an auburn haired fishbone flying beside me on a certain Night Fury. I smiled before asking "I didn't think you'd be up so early", clearly underlining the point.