T or D #1

Okay so here I am. Now, there is OBVIOUSLY gonna be more than one part of T or D. Its just so damn entertaining!! I read a lot of these, but my fav one has to be "HTTYD - Truth or Dare - RTTE" by @DragonsInTheAbyss. Such a good book! Go check it out! I've read it like 7 times over 😆 (*edit* cant even remember this so imma go check it out)

Rtte season 4 after Blindsighted but before Shell Shocked Part 1
Okay back to business- I love Heather in this chapter lmao.

No hate ✌️

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

It was a calm morning on the edge. That was, until, Tuffnut decided to wake everyone up. And Thor knows Heather is NOT a morning person.

"GOOD MOOORNING DRAGONS EDGE! EARLY START TODAY AS I, TUFFNUT-"

"Baaaaaaaaawk bok bok bok"

"AAAAND CHICKEN! ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE A GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE WILL BE TAKING PLACE IN THE CLUBHOUSE THIS MORNING!"

Astrid, being a morning person, was already up. Hiccup and Toothless were still asleep. Ruffnut was thinking of some good dares for her brother. Dagaur(yes he is here) was being... Dagaur. Fishlegs had gotten up early to prune his garden. Snotlout was running around like a headless chicken as the early start had woken Hookfang up, and he was NOT happy about it. Yes, Hookfang had set Snotlout butt on fire. Again.

Heather, on the other hand, was furious at being woken up this early.

"YOU WOKE US UP TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?? TUFFNUUUUT!" Let's just say Tuff nearly died that morning.

"WHY IN THORS NAME DID YOU-" she started scolding him, before an idea popped into her head. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Astrid and (a very tired but awake now)Hiccup talking about stuff. She rubbed her hands together in an evil kind of way before saying...

"You know what? I'm in"(*edit* tbh i cant even remember what I wrote in this chapter so this is gonna be interesting to say the least...)

"What? Really?" Tuff was confused, but he just shrugged it off and him, Heather and Ruffnut went and sat down in the clubhouse to play.

And, like Heather predicted, pretty soon everyone was playing.

"Okay, Hiccup. Truth or dare?" Heather asked.

"Dare"

"I dare you to-" she started before being cut off my Snotlout.

"C'mon babe give him a good one. Sorry Fishface your time is up"

"I dare you to punch Snotlout" she eventually finished.(*edit* YESS!!!)

Of course, a few people knew how hard Hiccup could punch someone, but that only included Astrid, Dagaur, Heather and, of course, Gothi(😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂). The others were totally oblivious, much to Heathers delight.

"What? Hiccup? Punch? As if he would be able to-"

He was cut off by Heather signalling in Snotlout direction that she wanted him to shut up. So, yeah. Hiccup did the dare. Snotlout was knocked out cold for the next couple minutes, but the twins on the other hand...

"THORS ALMIGHTY HAMMER! THORS ALMIGHTY HAMMER! THORS ALMIGHTY HAMMER!" (*edit* THORS ALMIGHT HAMMER! THORS ALMIGHTY HAMMER! YEAHHHHH!!!)

Even Chicken was somewhat chanting.

"Bok bok bokbok bok!"

Dagur leant over Snotlouts unconscious body and spoke to him.

"Sorry, Snothat, you asked for it. Hit on my sister and she gets her revenge, one way or another. You should know that by now!"

Heather covered her mouth, trying not to laugh. It was true- very, very true.

"Okay, Ruffnut. Truth or dare?"

"Dare, obviously"

"Okay... I dare you to wake up Snotlout."

"That's a dare?? It would be my pleasure!" She said, laughing. She walked out of the clubhouse and came back in a few minutes later carrying a large bucket. She smiled evilly before dunking the entire bucket of ice water onto Snotlouts face, waking him up in an instant.

"-punch that hard!" He said, sitting up and finishing his sentence, completely confused as to what just happened.

"Hiccup punched you" Dagaur answered bluntly, knowing that was gonna be what Snotlout asked next.

"YEAH! YOU GOT THORS ALMIGHTY HAMMER!" The twins would not give this up for the rest of the day, that's for sure.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Short, I know. I haven't got too many ideas, and no, this isn't even near sinister. mwahaha. But keep in mind, this is only part 1.
Next- Dragon speak
After that- Truth or Dare #2?
And, before you ask, I was totally chanting Thors Almighty Hammer!! Who wouldn't?? 😂
Also, I might not be updating this book for another day or so, just because I'm going to try to catch up on my other book, "dimensions" it already has 3 views so I better update it so people don't get too bored, although updates on that book are very slow- as in, 1 every few weeks. Mainly because I'm working on this book a lot instead. (*edit* Its now discontinued btw)

No Hate ✌️
14/10/2021