Song stories #1

Okay so this is going to be something like, I will write the lyrics of a song, and then in ever spot as I can, I will put a little mini story, as in, rlly mini. Sound good? I guess this is more of a test shot so tell me if u want more of these!

Working on mini stories #2
Working on and editing the secret gift(it's turned out to be MASSIVE)

No hate ✌️

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

(This song makes me cry btw)

-hold on/Chord Overcast-

Loving and fighting, accusing, denying
"You should have told us that Heather was on our side", "I know I-", "I love you Astrid Hofferson, and I always will", "I can't imagine a world without you in it either"
I can't imagine a world with you gone
Hiccup remembered kneeling in front of Astrid whilst holding her hand. She had fallen victim to the Scourge of Odin, and was slowly drifting away as the cure was handed to them, which saved her life by mere seconds...
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
The many wars they had fought together, they had always been by each other's side.
I'd be so lost if you left me alone
As he saw her her soul drifting away during one of the many times it came to near death, she had always managed to fight back.

You locked yourself in the bathroom
Astrid quickly walked into the room and locked the door behind her(yeah yeah "oh but there were no doors or locks or whatever!" Well too bad then), something was wrong.
Lying on the floor when I break through
Hiccup opened the bedroom(yes I changed it) door. "Astrid are you in here?" There he saw his beautiful wife sprawled out on the floor, unconscious.
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
"Astrid!!" He ran over to her body and kneeled beside her, checking her heartbeat and making sure she was breathing.
Can you hear me screaming? Please don't leave me
He screamed her name, but never got a response.

(He says this next part)
Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

Long endless highway, you're silent beside me
He quickly picked her up bridal style and rushed out the front door
Driving a nightmare I can't escape from
The villagers looked on as he ran across the village to Gothis hut
Helplessly praying, the light isn't fading
He prayed that she was okay. There was only a faint heartbeat left- he could feel the life draining out of her.
Hiding the shock and the chill in my bones
Once he got there, he rushed inside and went to get Gothi, who quickly got to work examining vital signs.

They took you away on a table
Gothi quickly led hiccup to a bed in which Astrid was laid down on.
I pace back and forth as you lay still
He waited patiently as he paced back and forth, praying she was okay.
They pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Gothi laid her ear against the blondes chest, listening intently for a heartbeat.
Can you hear me screaming? Please don't leave me
Gothi shook her head sadly and wrote in the dirt- it's too late for her. He kneeled down beside the bed and began crying. "Please Astrid, don't leave me"

(He says the next part)
Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

(He is thinking this next part)
I don't wanna let go
The door to the hut opened, leaving 15 year old Zephyr and 13 year old Nuffink standing in the doorway.
I know I'm not that strong
"Dad, what's going on?" Zeph asked, panicked.
I just wanna hear you
They saw his tears beginning to pool on the floor as they walked over.
Saying, "Baby, let's go home"
Once they saw Astrid lying lifeless, Zephyr gasped and Nuffink shut his eyes tightly.
Let's go home
"M-mum? Gothi... is she-?" Zephyr asked, her voice cracking.
Yeah, I just wanna take you home
Gothi nodded, and Zephyr broke down in tears as Nuffink began hugging himself, refusing to believe this was happening.

Hold on, I still want you
Hiccup slowly stood up, shaking, and walked outside to where the entire village was waiting for an update. He shook his head without saying a word, leaving the village in shock.
Come back, I still need you
He then walked back inside and knelt down beside his wife's lifeless body and gently took her hand. He whispered, shaking, "come back I still need you"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

WHAT DID I JUST DO!? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Ohmythor... I will never look at that song the same way again...

Imma just go to my dark, soggy alone place now. Not to cry! Just to... do stuff...

No hate ✌️

9/12/2021