EPILOGUE

RAYE'S POV

"The next game is called Wall Sink Hole."

"Wall sinkhole? Ano raw?" naguguluhang tanong ni Zeff.

"I am Ruby. I will be the one conducting this game on you, so listen carefully because I will explain how to play this game," pagsasalita nung babae. "But first, allow me to introduce the following players. Raye West Quinnton, Venice Quinnton, and Zeff Veirand are the three participants on the left side. Uniqueen Freya Xendry, Maken Lim, Estelle Meagan, Aizen Ferisque, Kalene Lei, Senray France, and Jaysen France are the seven participants positioned on the right side."

Tinanaw ko naman ang mga nasa kabila at nakahinga ako nang maluwag nang makitang maayos lang ang kalagayan ni Freya.

"This game is simple. You'll just have to respond to the questions I ask you. The wall on your side won't move if I like your response, but it will move if I don't like your answer. Please note that you will only have one minute to consider your response, although you may answer without waiting for the allotted time to elapse. If you don't respond after a minute, the wall on your side will move."

"One minute lang?" mahinang tanong ni Venice.

"We've prepared one question for each of you to answer. You can only respond honestly and completely. The wall on your side will move twice as quickly if we discover that you lied."

"So the key is not to tell a lie," bulong ko sa sarili ko.

"In this game, the player with the fewest members will undoubtedly have an advantage. It's because, in comparison to the side with more members, they will only have to respond to fewer questions; hence, as the number of members increases, so will the movement of the wall."

That's a good point.

"So easy, right?" may halong pang-aasar pang tanong ng babaeng nagsasalita. "The winning team in this game will receive this book."

Nawala ang babae sa hologram screen at lumitaw naman doon ang isang makapal na librong kulay itim ang cover.

"A Princess Power. It's a book with all the spells and magic that anyone could possibly wish to know. This also contains the solution for stopping the Invasion of Parasites, or IOP. Even the names of those who cast forbidden magic spells are written here."

Matapos niyang magpaliwanag ay huminto na sa paggalaw ang mga wall sa magkabilaang dulo.

"Let's begin the game! Who will speak the truth? Who is going to lie?"

Nagtabi-tabi naman kaming tatlo ng mga kasama ko sa pwesto namin nang biglang dumilim ang buong paligid. Mayamaya pa'y isa-isang umilaw ang bawat sulok ng mga pader na nagbigay ng liwanag dito sa loob. Napalibutan din ng mga ilaw ang sinkhole.

"I will begin on the right side." Tumuro siya sa gawi nila Freya. "Since the number of members is not balanced, I will choose two people from this side before choosing someone from the left."

Tiningnan ko naman isa-isa ang mga nasa kabila, lahat sila ay kalmado lang.

"The people I will ask are listed in alphabetical order. The first one to step forward is Aizen Ferisque." Humakbang papunta sa harapan si Aizen nang matawag siya. "You accused Veisha Cruety and Soren Ellseick of using forbidden magic, but why did you blame them?"

Forbidden magic?

"There are ten seconds left," paalala ni Ruby. "The tme is up. Give me your response now."