Credit scene, day 31 p4 Best Day Ever!!!

Petyr D's
"Barn, are you ready yet?" Dad asks and I stare at him.

"Child you aren't even properly dressed, the festivities are starting soon, what's the matter?" Dad asks worriedly.

Ready for what?

Dad blinks then shakes his head, "I knew we forgot something," he suddenly exclaims before changing my outfit to the turquoise suit Mom and Dad got me today.

"Like there was when your aunt was crowned, there are feasts in your honor tonight, my dear barn," Dad explains and my eye brows raise.

Really?

"Indeed, now come along, we must be getting to the ball room. The guards will announce our presences when we enter the room, do not let that startle you, ok?" Dad says with a loving tone as he takes my hand and guides me through the hallways.

Ok.

"Now welcome the royal family," a gaurd screams as auntie Hela walk into the room with uncle Thor and Dad behind her and me behind them. All eyes are on us

It's honestly kind of scary.

We go sit at the royal dinner table where Dad had arranged for Mom to sit at too.

Several rounds of "another" and uncle Thor introducing me to the warriors three, who I think are very cool, later I'm sitting drinking some grape juice when Mom shows up and guides me to the back of the room.

"You still need your present from me," she says and I stare curiously at her as she points to a jet hovering outside the window.

The entire jet?

Mom rolls her eyes, "No Kiddo you get only the enjin... of course the entire thing is yours," Mom says teasingly and I giggle and give her a hug.

Thank you so much!

"You're welcome and you can take it for a test fly later on," Mom says as she kisses my forehead before saying, "Happy birthday, my baby," and walking off to go join auntie Hela with tea.

So cool!

Several people come and talk to me and I feel myself grow more and more shy. I like people, it's just...

There is a lot of them and I know none of them.

Suddenly Dad appears and then jokingly but still dramatically, cause it's Dad, says, "Your savior is here," as he takes my hand and guides me to the library, near, but away from the crowds.

Thanks.

Dad chuckles.

"No one expects you to stay the entire night, my child. I always ran off after the first hour too, your uncle well he didn't but that's him. No one will be mad if you come and read for a bit instead of dealing with all the questions," Dad explains and I smile.

I know. But today has been awesome. I don't want it to end...

Dad smiles, "Yeah a birthday is a special day, I can imagine you don't want it to end. But worry not, you'll have several more," Dad says and I giggle.

I know but that's on the nearest in 365 days, and this month...

It's been forever long...

Dad smiles and changes the subject, "Here," he says and I take the box he hands to me and open it up.

Inside, there are two things.

The first a beautiful piece of wood art, it's a Pegasus with me riding on it in my armour.

"Your Granny made me one with me on it for my 14th birthday, so naturally I made you one," Dad explains and I smile at him and take the second thing in the box.

A turquoise and black dagger with snakes around the handle and a spider at the nob.

Wow.

Thank you so much!

I wrap Dad in a hug.

Dad chuckles and responds with, "You're very welcome, Barn" as he disappears into the crowds.

Hours later I have my room set up with everything looking like I would want it too.

I have no idea how I'm going to hide all the things I have that is related to my family, but heh cross that bridge when you get to it...

I run off and go and give each of my family members a warm hug and telling them all both thanks for today and goodnight.

Earning chuckles and 'night to you too's' I head to bed after the best day ever.

As I lay down I for the first time truly allow myself to ponder as I fall asleep...

This has been a weird month.

No longer am I the abused boy with no friends or family, I have an awesome family. I have an amazing girlfriend and super cool friends.

And I wouldn't exchange them for anything.

So it was totally worth it as I gained people to care for.

So who cares if this was indeed...

The Craziest Month Ever...

Author
Thank you very much for reading!

I hope you enjoyed it, I honestly didn't think I would get past chapter three of this book when I started it over a year ago but here we are, 115 parts later and I wouldn't have had this much fun this year without writing this and gaining friends in the process.

So again thank you!

That said if anyone has any comment on if there is something I can work on next time I write, please tell.

And lastly dun dun dun...

I gave in...

This book will have a sequel.

Chapter one should be released some time next year, 2022 (I'll tell you once I have a date)

My upload schedule, unlike this book will be once every two days but I hope to make it twice as good.

That said.

Here is some things you can expect in this new book:

a deep secret revealed.
• a mystery that needs solving.
• family bonding.
• and the words uttered from Carol and Loki to Pete, we need to talk.

I hope you all have an amazing rest of your year and enjoy your day/night further.

See you around Wattpad and thank you again for reading.

~KC