Day 30. Endgame p5

Author's pov
It was night, the city was evacuated as Tony called for it once he understood the seriousness of the situation, a few hours earlier. No lights were on. Not something normal for New York.

"Get them for me," Thanos told his children as he blasted several powerful blasts at the tower causing it to crumble with several heroes in it.

Strange, Wong and Pete (but no one saw that) however managed to just in time open several portals summoning all the heroes to the edge of the city.

They however missed Thor, Tony and Steve.

Cap shielded his friends from any damage that the building collapsing may cause and all three were fine as they stepped out to a field with no one other than a purple man sitting there.

"I'm assuming that's him?" Cap asked and Thor nodded.

"Indeed, this is the man that hurt my baby brother," Thor responded and well it mortified Cap and Tony to hear Thor speak with such care about the man they still viewed a villain.

Meanwhile the children of Thanos were searching for where the others were.

Peter P's pov
Mr Strange?

"Not yet, Kid. We have to wait for the perfect time in order to follow this method and win," he told the young Asgardian as he handed Loki the mind stone, Carol the Tesseract, Hela the power stone, Wong the Aether and he kept time.

Author'spov
The children of Thanos grew close.

Meanwhile Thor looked at Tony.

"You know this is a trap right?" Tony asked Thor and Cap.

Both nodded.

"Good, just checking," Tony said as he called a suit and Cap picked up his shield, whilst Thor called for Mjølnir, lightning surrounding him as he made contact with it.

"Let's go end this son of a," Cap started but Tony cut him off saying, "Language!"

"Really Stark, it's been years," Cap whined causing all three of them to laugh.

The three of them dramatically walked to where Thanos was stitting.

"You defeated a pawn of mine, Loki, but where did that bring you? Right to me," Thanos told them, "I will eliminate half of life so that the remaining may thrive."

"You won't. We, those who don't want it, literally everyone except you, we will resist. Cause we're all kinds of stubborn," Tony told him.

"If that is what you believe. But it's destiny," Thanos told them as he placed on his helmet and picked up a blade.

Thor light up Mjølnir and Tony, Steve and himself all aimed their weapons at him.

Cap threw his shield, Tony blasted his repulsors and Thor shocked him with lightning.

"Ok Thor, hit me," Tony told his friend as he opened the Iron man suit to a new setting and Thor charged Mjølnir aiming lighting directly at the suit, effectively charging it and Tony sending powerful repulsor blasts at Thanos.

Thanos picked up Tony and threw him to the other side of the field as Mjølnir fell to the ground.

"Boss wake up," FRIDAY, told Tony who was out like a light from the fall.

Cap charged at Thanos but he too was thrown, knocking his head against his own shield.

Thor continued to fight and after a few hits, Thanos had him pinned to the ground with a blade to his neck.

"Always go for the head," Thanos told him and just as he was about to push the blade down, Mjølnir hit Thanos causing him to stumble and the blade to fall.

Mjølnir returned to the one that threw it and Thor smirked.

"I knew it!" He said as Cap dramatically caught Mjølnir.

Thanos kicked Thor is the head for the comment and he, just like Tony was out like a light.

Cap fought him using both his shield and Mjølnir and both himself and Thanos landed several hits.

But after a while Cap was on the floor, panting.

He grunted but still stood up, weakly.

Thanos summoned a whole army as Cap stood alone against the millions of them.

Thanos nodded his head, almost impressed with the determination of the Captain as he slowly marched to face the huge army.

"Hey, Cap, can you read me?" Sam said through a com but it was muffled.

"Cap it's Sam," he said again.

"On your left," Cap heard from his com as a portal opened next to him and out came T'Challa Shuri, Okoye and several Wakandan soldiers behind them with Shuri nodding to Cap as Sam flew out the same portal.

Several more portals opened and Strange flew down, with Hela and Petyr riding Fenris. Carol flying behind them with Mister and Brunnhilde right by her.

Bucky and Rhody came next followed by the gaurdians.

The Baron twins followed by Clint and Nat came after them.

Next was Vision and Hulk.

Scott and Hope followed the two of them.

Shield agents lead by Fury came after.

More Asgardians appeared with Heimdell through the bifrost, Heimdell winking at Petyr as he walked to them with his sword in hand.

Wizards and Scrolls came next.

With ships flying behind them.

"Yibambe, yibambe, Yibambe, yibambe," T'Challa screamed and the Wakandans copied.

Everyone got into devensive positions.

Cap smirked.

Tony stood up staring at everyone in disbelieve and awe.

Thor sat up, called Mjølnir and smiled.

Pepper came next in her Rescue suit looking very serious.

"Is that everyone?" Strange asked.

"You wanted more?" Wong answered with his own question.

Screams came from the entire field and Cap screamed, "Avengers!"

...
...
...

"Assemble."

Everyone charged at Thanos's army.

If you paid close attention you would see, Tony and Pepper fought side by side.

The Asgardians fought together.

The Barton's too.

Same with Wakandans.

And the Gaurdains.

Wizzards and Scrolls.

Shield agents, Clint excluded.

Scott and Hope.

And basically anyone who knew each other...

But if you looked upon the big picture there was such a unity between the Avengers.

For they knew.

There is only one way they may allow this war to play out, only one way they could allow themselfs to win and they COULD not loose...