Week 2 Day 7- royal family

Author's pov

Light, A bright, bright light, small voices on the other side. And when Petyr opens his eyes...

A man? Pirate? King? Standing not five meters infront of him.

"Hello, Child," the voice said tiredly.

Petyr flinched, "You-You're Odin..."

"That I am, Child," Odin said eyeing Petyr carefully. "Petyr, I require you to do something for me, I need you to tell your Dad and Uncle, who left back to Earth earlier today, that I wish to meet them in xxx location on Earth in twenty minutes time. Yes I know who you are, my only regret is never spending any time with you, grandson. Now wake up..."

Petyr's pov
"Ahhhhhhh!" (an: he is screaming idk if that made sense with 'ahhhh')

"Petyr, Kiddo," Mom and Dad both says running into my room.

Tears run down my eyes and I kind of register a hand wrapping around my waist and another gently playing with my hair. Somewhere in the distance I hear voices but they're blurry and vague.

"--t--, Pe--r, Pet--, Peter!"

"Huh?"

"Are you ok, Kiddo? you started screaming a few minutes ago and seem to have had a panic attack, can you hear me?" Mom asks and I nod.

"Ok, can you see your Dad," Mom asks again and I look to my left only now registering Dad sitting next to me but I nod.

"Good, that must of been some nightmare, buddy, do you want yo talk about it?" Mom asks and suddenly I remember, looking at Dad my eyes start to water again.

"Uhh, Odin wants you and unc- your brother to meet him at xxx on Earth in twebty minutes."

Dad, looks at me worriedly and asks, "Where did you hear that, barn?"

"He-he t-told me in m-my kinda dream, i-it felt l-like the same type of magic the Mind Palace is m-made of, he even k-knew my name..."

"Did he hurt or frighten you?" Dad asks worriedly.

"He scared me a little but I'm fine now..."

Dad sighs in relief and says, "Ok, you go back to bed, the Oaf and I will go see what he wants..."

"No, no, no, Dad please don't go, he could hurt you or-"

"Barn," Dad cuts me off, "We'll be fine, you just stay here and go to bed. Ok?"

"Bu-"

"Nope, this is non negotiationable, young man we are going but you will stay, clear?" Dad says using his no nonsense voice so I just nod.

"Clear... Just p-please don't get hurt..."

Smirking, Dad ruffles my hair and leaves the room probably to go find uncle Thor...

And I know this is bad but...

"Mom?"

"Yes, Kiddo?"

"C-can you go make m-me some tea? I-I know I could do i-it myself b-but I don't t-trust I won't burn myself i-in this panicked state."

"Sure, Honey, you just relax and calm down," Mom says whist leaving, not before kissing my hair though.

And yes I know, I'm going to be in trouble, buuuuuut, I sling ring to xxx only to hear Odin say, "Your sister, Hela, the goddess of death..."

Fast forward a few seconds