Week 2 Day 5 Fun p2

Loki's pov
Petyr and I are back at my home and he is looking at me with these mixed feelings in his eyes.

The upmost excitement, probably from meeting Nother but teary probably beacuse of the fact that she is no longer with us.

I have never been one for touch, especially as a barn I hated it when people tried to touch me. Petyr seems to not have said hatred so I open my arms and he just about leaps into them which leads to me laughing at his antics.

"Hey, anytime you wish to go see, Granny. I'll take you, Petyr. It's ok. All is well."

At this most of his sadness leave him and he smiles up at me and then he proceeds to squeeze the breath out of me while saying, "Thanks for today, Dad. It was really fun."

"You're very welcome my barn."

"Uhm, Dad, why are there pictures behind the pictures on Asgard?" Petyr asks and I look at him in confusion.

"How do you mean, child?"

"The glass paintings, there are pictures behind the pictures," he explains as if that clarifies anything.

"Those pictures you were looking at earlier?"

"Yes, behind them was another set of pictures. They were of a man and a woman, the man had only one eye and blond hair, the woman had deer antlers for a helmet, black hair and she was carrying that hammer, the one uncl-  your brother always carries," Petyr explains and I raise an eyebrow at that, trying to hide an aww when Petyr nearly calls brother, uncle.

And maybe it was simply my curiosity but I make an illusion of the room appear and break the glass art that decorates the room.

Only to see Odin with a woman who wore a black and green outfit and was actually wielding Mjølnir but this is clearly ages ago based on the art style so that means it was yet to be made that only the worthy may wield Mjølnir.

"How did you notice that, Little One?"

"My spider powers have my senses up to eleven so I could see through the first paintings and found it strange that there was paintings behind them."

"You've got me curious, I'll do some research and inform you if I find out who is standing next to Odin in that picture."

"That is Odin?" Petyr questions and I nod and turn my gaze stern.

"Stay away from him, ok my barn? He isn't like Granny, he's..."

"Ok," Petyr chirps, clearly happy with the granted way to please me. He is just so sweet.

"Very well then onto other matters, I really hate knowing you don't know your mother. I won't expect you to get along with her but I at the very least would like the two of you to meet. I've been feeling very guilty about not being able to tell you anything about her so I went back in time and got her name, Carol Danvers."

"I'm going to look for her so that the two of you may meet and if you don't like her or if you think she's mean, I'll kill her if you want, not really but I'll make her physically leave back to wherever she was all these years and then she will never return. I just want you to know who your parents are so that you may understand your herritage."

Petyr's pov
Shoot, shoot, shoot. Dad is going to look for Mom. Ok I'll admit I'd love for them to know each other, that way the lying and secrets could stop and I could just tell Dad I know Mom and introduce them to one another but that would break my promises and I need to protect them as it was the first thing both my parents asked of me when we met and I don't want to disappoint them, not again. Not after how I was behaved these last few days. So instead I need to prevent Dad from reaching Mom.

"Petyr, are you ok? If this is an idea you hate I won't go and look for her," Dad says softly and even though I want to protect this secret at all costs, I'm not going to even try to lie at Dad, he'd know and lying would just earn me an eyebrow raised.

"I'd actually love that, Dad. I was simply lost in thought."

"That makes more sense," Dad says and ruffles my hair.

"C-can we- uhm, you know -uhm."

"English or Asgardian, Petyr, I don't speak nervous teenager," Dad instructs and I laugh at him.

Bold is Asgardian
Not bold is English

"Would you uhm, remember yesterday you read me uhm that book, would you continue with it, please?"

Seeing Dad stare at me, I feel my face turn redder and redder by every passing moment.

Next thing I know Dad picks me up and teasingly says, "I said English or Asgardian my barn, not both," and I blush even more.

"You shouldn't send that much blood to your face, it's unhealty," Dad says strenly and I hide my head in his chest since he is not the first to tell me this. This action causing him to ruffle my hair.

"I know I shouldn't, Dad, it's a bad habit but I promise I'll work on it."

"That's all I'd expect, Little one."

Smiling, Dad places me on a sofa and I shuffle in my seat, he then joins me and lets me lay on his shoulder as he reads me yesterday's book. Fifty minutes later he informs me that, we'll continue later on as our fake selves are done befriending one another.

Dad then ruffles my hair and I place my charm back on so that I'm Peter Parker once more afterwards Dad teleports us back to SHIELD.