Week 4 Day 6 families :) p3

Petyr D's pov
Okay, so I'm extremely nervous, but I want to ask her so, ehhh here goes a lot:

Text line

P: hey love, whenever you have time, I'm curious what are you doing tomorrow?

Wanda's pov
My siblings are all passed out in different parts of the house and even Mom and Dad have gone to bed whilst I lay bored out of my mind when my phone dings.

Opening it up I see it's a message from Peter.

What am I doing tomorrow? I don't think we have anything planned so I shrug and reply.

W: hey, darling. I don't believe we have any plans, why?

I'm very curious as to what caused Pete to ask and strangely enough, he doesn't answer immediately like he normally does. Weird.

Petyr D's pov
Nothing. Okay good. Before I ask her I need to ask Mom and Dad. Just to both ensure that we don't have any plans and to make sure it is ok with them.

"Mom, Dad?"

"What's up, my Star?" Mom asks whilst Dad raises his eyebrow.

His voice is curious as he says, "Yes," skeptically.

Dad and his ability to be able to tell when something is making me nervous. It is like totally cool, but it can tend to get super annoying.

"Out with it," Barn, Dad says, smiling.

"Do we have any plans for tomorrow?"

Mom and Dad share a look and they both shake their heads.

"I don't think so, Little One, why?" Dad asks, curiously.

"Uhm, is it okay..."

"If, Wanda and I go somewhere tomorrow?"

"Like on a date?" Mom asks teasingly whilst Dad smirks and my ears turn red.

At least it is not my whole face though, so I am clearly getting better at not sending blood to my face whenever I get embarrassed about something.

"Yes?"

"Was that a question or a statement?" Dad asks and I giggle.

"Statement."

"Well, in that case, be responsible, spoil the girl and be home in time for your curfew at eight," Dad says as Mom nods along to everything he says.

"Okay. I promise."

Dad and Mom smile at me and I smile back before running off to where I left my phone.

P: if you are free tomorrow, do you like maybe want to go do something. You know like just you and me?

Wanda's pov
After ten minutes I get a response and the one I do makes my day even more wonderful than it has already been.

W: sure, darling. I'd love that, when, where, and what?

P: great. The when, let's make it noon, as for the where and what. Meet me at the tower, and leave the rest up to me...

W: ok. But is there like a dress code or...

P: darling wear whatever you like. You will look beautiful no matter what it is you wear.

W: thanks, Pete. Then I'll see you tomorrow?

P: deal. Sweet dreams...

W: same. Love you.

P: love you too.

Meanwhile.

Carol's pov:
"Now that certainly was adorable."

Loki smiles in response and says, "I for one am just glad that the girl he likes does not seem to have other motives. Because I'd punch whoever does try to break the sweet little barn's heart."

"Agreed."

"This does give us quite the opportunity to work on that thing though since there won't really be any distractions for us to have to worry about."

"Indeed, we can truly focus on the preparations," Loki agrees and I nod my head.

"Where do you think they'll go for their little date?"

"In theory, he can take her anywhere in the galaxy. He has his Sling Ring and they both can fly so this can honestly be a date even on Jötumh—" Loki starts but trails off.

"Peter, would you come here for a second," he screams and Pete comes running into the room with the biggest puppy smile I have ever seen.

"Yeah, Dad?" He asks and Loki stares at him for a second.

"Just keep in mind that the young witch is not able to breathe in space. And don't forget if you need us, for anything, you may call, okay?"

Peter giggles at Loki and responds with, "Yeah, Dad, I know she can't breathe in space, she's Midgardian, but thank you. I can guarantee if I need help, I won't hesitate to call. Pinky Promise."

"What promise?" Loki asks in confusion causing Pete to laugh even more.

"A pinky promise, Dad. It's Midgard's highest rank of promise and only a true villain, like someone that would kill puppies will ever break a pinky promise," Pete explains whilst Loki stares doubtfully at our son, so I whisper to Loki:

"It is the first type of promise children learn and they often continue to believe that it's the highest sort of promise."

Loki nods his head in understanding as Pete raises his pinky and points it toward his Dad, who is staring at Pete as if the child has accidentally misplaced his brain.

"Here, let's show your Dad what to do."

Pete smiles as his pinky wraps around mine whilst Loki stares at us in total bewilderment.

"I promise, I'll call for your help if I need it," Pete promises as he breaks free and points his finger at Loki.

Loki smiles at this and points his pinky up at Peter and they lock pinkies.

It's honestly like watching a toddler attempt to explain to a baby how to breathe.

When Pete is satisfied we have made the ultimate promise he gives both me and Loki a hug before running off to go say goodnight to Thor and Hela, take a speedy shower, and head to bed.

"What did we do before we started spending time with him?"

"I have no idea, but whatever it was it seems rather insignificant now," Loki answers and I nod.

"Nothing is more important than Peter."

"Agreed," Loki confirms as we go back to working on that thing...

Sweet kid.