Credit scene, day 31. Best Day EVER!!!

Outside the realm of Craziest Month Ever...

Author's pov
"Wow, you really did that," the Watcher tells me and I smirk.

Did I?

~~~

This book is Marvel based. Of course there is going to be a credit scene...
Or well credit day. Plus a month can have 31 days...

Meanwhile In the realm of
Craziest Month Ever...

Author's pov
Peter-Petyr Danvers-Lokison slept deeply.

He knew not of how when he snapped Wanda tried to fly to him but Carol and Loki beat her to him and took the child to Asgard as she stood watching in bewilderment.

He knew not of his parents, uncle Thor, auntie Hela, Fenris, Goose, Heimdell and Brunnhilde sitting anxiously outside the healers on Asgard waiting for him to wake.

He wasn't aware of the commotion on Earth. Wanda scared out of her mind for his sake but no one knowing whether he will be ok.

He didn't know of Tony still being in denial of him being Loki and Carol's son, of Strange telling Tony to keep it a secret as it was not his place to tell anyone.

He knew nothing of his parents never once leaving his side, tears in both of their eyes as they held his hand while he slept.

Peter-Petyr Danvers-Lokison knew nothing of anything as he slept but...

Then he woke up.

The first thing he saw was his parents pulling him into the warmest of hugs. Both Loki and Carol crying as they held the boy.

He stared at them in confusion.

"Mom? Dad?" The child asked and Carol stared at him.

"Don't you dare ever scare us like that again, I'll- I'll see to it that you won't soon forget the spanking that followed," Carol threatened, voice ever kind, "But, we're so proud of you, just, please don't ever do that again. I don't think anyone could take that, my baby."

Petyr stared at his parents. They were both holding him tightly. He could hear their heart beats slow down as if holding him was a sort of grounding mechanism for their rising anxiety.

He was confused.

Why were his parents crying?

But he was also conflicted, he had never really considered the fact that his mom could spank him too, it wasn't that he wouldn't trust her enough to but he just never really thought of it. She had never threatened him with a spanking before...

What could have happened to cause her to now?

And as if someone pressed a switch his memories of the day before returned and he stared at his parents in shock.

"Did-did we win?" He asked and Loki nodded, never once letting his child out of arms length.

"Yes, barn, you saved us all," Loki told him, "P-please d-don't so that again, w-we couldn't handle l-loosing you," Loki told the child and the boy froze at his Dad's stutter.