Credit scene, day 31 p3 Best Day Ever!!!

Pete's pov
Ok let's all play never have I ever.

Everyone laughs and mr Stark arranges for shot glasses, which he can confirm has chocolate milk in it..

"Ok never have I ever gotten drunk," mr Quill says and a lot of the grownups Mom and Dad included take a drink.

"Never have I ever killed a person," mr Lang says with a victory smirk as most of the grownups and even some kids sigh and take a drink.

"Never have I ever cheated on a test," ms Hope asks and evryone except me, Dad, auntie Hela and Shuri takes a drink which causes me to blink.

"Never have I ever," mr Stark smirks, "fought in a war," everyone gives him a too soon look but we all laugh and take a drink anyway, well exept for cuz.

"Never have I ever lied about who I am," mr Rogers asks and I look to Mom and Dad for permission, as I'm not sure if this could endanger my secret but they both motion it's fine so I nod.

Ms Nat, ms Hill, Dad, Mom, uncle Nick, auntie Hela, mr Coulson, mr Talos, mr Barton, ms Gamora, ms Nebula and I all take a drink. Everyone blinks at me in confusion but shrug it off as an Spidey, thing.

Suddenly a blue police telephone box is next to us and then after a few moments it vanishes again. No one really cares though, we've seen weirder.

"Never have I ever been in space," ms Potts asks and the gaurdains, asgardians, Mom, mr Stark (avengers 1) and I all take a drink.

"Never have I ever been on the moon?" Wanda asks and Mom and I smirk and take a drink.

We continue to play random games, like beer pong (with juice) until its about 2 pm and most of us are tired so we bid everyone farewell and I "go" to the tower with Dad using magic to move all my gifts.

We go to Asgard and I smile at my family.

"Don't tell me you think this is the end of the day?" Dad asks and I raise an eye brow curiously.

It isn't?

"Nope!" Mom says and I smile and follow my family to the feast room where I see ms Coa and other people I do not know running around, placing all sorts of things on the tables.

Dad changes my outfit to my royal armor and I curiously look around.

Suddenly ms Brunnhilde grabs me and runs the opposite direction we were heading causing me to giggle.

"Don't worry kid, I was going to take you to give you your gift in a minute anyway, this was just a funnier way," ms Brunnhilde explains and I laugh.

It was funny.

She smiles at me and places me on the grownd before taking out a wrapped box.

"Here." She hands it to me and I shread it open to reveal...

I actually have no idea what this is.

Ms Brunnhilde laughs, "Didn't think you would," she responds before pressing a button on the small container that then causes the entire thing to turn the shade of my magic.

"Use any form of magic," ms Brunnhilde instructs so I obey and summon a book.

Suddenly the container turns see through before turning into what seems like flying words.

Reading them I notice it explains how I can more effectively do what I just did.

"This is called a knower," ms Brunnhilde explains, "It's something most beginners use when learning magic and I thought it would be useful seeing as though you're learning."