Week 3 Day 4 Auntie Hela p2

Pietro's pov
"I left you alone for two break times!"

"You."

Pete nods his head questioningly and says, "Yes?"

"Hurt Wanda and you will wake up dead."

"How does that even make sense, Pietro?"

I narrow my eyes.

"Ok, let me rephrase, break her heart I break your face!"

"Please do, I don't ever want to see Wanda's heart broken and if I cause it, do what you please," Pete responds and it's impossible to respond to that and I know he knows it as he is smiling victoriously.

"Yes, very well then..."

"Awww, Pietro, I never realized you were this protective over me," Wanda teases and I roll my eyes.

"It's the job of a big brother to be protective."

"You do realize you're only twelve minutes older than me."

"Yeah, so what's your point? I'm twelve minutes older so that makes me your big brother."

Wanda and I burst into a laughing fit and we continue with the rest of the day. Untill it's last period and Pete is asleep on his desk.

"Wan?"

"What's up?" she asks boredly as we sit through a math class.

"How do you think Mom and Dad will react to you now having a boyfriend, one who Dad has known longer than you have?"

"I don't think he'll be all that shocked, Pietro, I think he'll just want to threaten Pete. You know the same way you did 'hurt her and you'll wake up dead' and all that. Mom will probably want to meet him."

"Fair. Oh, and once you get married I want to be a flower boy!"

Wanda makes a choking sound and says, "Wow, Pietro, chill, we're teens. I don't even know if Pete is legally old enough to get married yet! (_ i think it depends on the country. Here you have to be 18 or have a parents permission if you're younger but as mentioned earlier Idk the American laws and I'm way to lazy to go look them up_) And more importantly we've known each other three days."

"Yeah, but I can tell you really like him, sis."

"Yeah, I just do really like him," she responds honestly and I laugh.

"Way to be honest with yourself, Wan."

"Maximoff's!" Our teacher screams. "What did I just explain?"

"Uhhhh, math?"

"Very funny Mr. Maximoff," our teacher notes and then notices Pete is asleep.

"Mr. Parker, since you obviously know this unit, care to come awnser the question on the board," she tells Pete, the latter raising an eyebrow and taking the board marker.

Easily he solves the question on the board and sits back down while the teacher is trying desperately to find a mistake.

Which she does not manage so she just sends an unamused look at Pete and continues with the lesson.

Text line between Steve and Pete

P: mr Rogers I kind of got detention, can you come pick me up an hour later? If you can't I'll just swing over.

S: Don't worry Pete I'll pick you up, it's far to far for you to swing home, if  driving takes an hour.
S: Which teacher gave you detention this time? Let me guess mr Sure because you sneezed.