Day 4-Huh?

Peter's pov
So today I'm the only one up this early. But it's fine. It's kind of peaceful. Instead of going to take a shower first like I usually do I decide to first make breakfast for everyone and coffee-not disgusting ones like yesterday though. After eating my serving I head to the shower only to nearly get whiplash when I look pass the mirror. Again, My Hair Was Black! I take a quick shower and then head downstairs, everyone was till asleep so I placed their food in the microwave and just hope the coffee doesn't get cold. It's actually pretty cold today so I decide to just wear a beanie to cover up my hair. The Avengers will only start taking me to school from tomorrow as the're still kids today so I just head to the garage and wait for the SHIELD agent that will be taking me to school today- wow what is my life right now?

"Morning mr SHIELD agent. Its nice to meet you, thank you for driving me today."

"Aww Peter, my name is Phil Coulson, it's nice to meet you as well. It's my pleasure to drop you off, you seem like a sweet kid,"  mr Coulson says.

Thanks mr Coulson.

"Let's go on to school then," mr Coulson says while opening up my door.

Ok!

Time skip: At school

When I get to school I automatically head to my class and go sit on my seat already being in a bad mood because it's school.

Trigger warning: bullying :(
An: I'll add another bold note like this one when it's over.

Author's pov
"Awww look guys, Puny Parker is cold," Trash~I mean Flash said.

"Le-leave me a-alone," said Peter, who at this point was too tired to care. It's only Thursday and this week has been crazy for the kid.

"WHAT, DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME, PARKER!" Flash screetched. "No, no, no Parker we will have to fix this amount off disrespect," said Flash who proceeded to pull Peter's beanie of his head.

"Oh, look at this, Puny Parker dyed his hair. We'll just have to notify the teacher," Flash teased.

The bell rings and their teacher arrives

"Mr Roll, Mr Roll, Parker dyed his hair and like you know that's one 100% against the school rules," like a four year old, Flash tattled.

Trigger warning ended :)

"Mr Parker, you know very much it's against the rules to dye your hair, to the principles office young man!" Mr Roll screamed. And Peter didn't even have the patience to argue so he just went to see the Head.

At the office.

"M-morning sir," said Peter.

"Ahh, mr Parker, what may I do for you?" the "Head" asked.

"I-I was s-sent here be-because I dyed my-my hair b-black," Peter explained.

"Yes, I noticed it's change of colour, it suits you, I've always been fascinated by humans dyeing their hair colour as it is like a beginner shapeshifter. However why must you speak with me about this?" the "Head" asked.

"You're not mr Morris," Peter exclaimed, his fingers playing with the bands around his hands which contained his web shooters (an: It's like a very basic version of the one he wore in Infinity War, which in this fic he made on his own) staying on full alert. (An: pete was to curious to stutter)

"Did they not tell you, I'm a scrull, we're a race of shapeshifters. I was asked to pretend to be your head while he remains in SHIELD custody until the Avengers are 'alive again'," the 'Head' explained. "But this still doesn't awnser why I must be notified of your hair being dyed."

"Oh, now that you mention it, ms Nat said something about scrulls, I didn't know what she meant so just left it, also that's really cool that you can shape shift, does it hurt? Oh, and the school has a policy against hair dyeing witch is why I was sent to you," Peter rambled.

"No, it doesn't hurt, but if a rule was placed against dyeing your hair why would you?" the "Head" asked sternly.

"Oh, I didn't, I just woke up to my hair being this colour, it's actually the second day in a row this is happening. Yesterday I thought is was a prank on hands of one of the Avengers so I dyed my hair back to it's normal colour yesterday morning, but didn't have time to do so today, I have no idea who is doing this," Peter explained.

"I see, do you promise this wasn't your own doing?" the 'Head' questioned.

"I promise," said Pete.

"While in that case if anyone asked you got scolded by me for "dyeing" your hair, and that reminds me I wanted to come speak with you today, Peter. I lifted your detention as Fury explained that it was unfairly bestowed upon you. Do not get yourself in trouble now that it's lifted though, young man," the 'Head' said sternly.

"Yes sir, thank you," Pete replied excitedly.

"Very well than, enjoy the rest of your day," said fake mr Morris.

"Thank you, you as well," Peter said and headed back to class.

Someone's pov
I need to get out of here, my power has been calling me since yesterday and it's driving me nuts, so it's time to form an elaborate plan.

Time skip: one elaborate plan and an hour later also "Someone" is invisible

"He's gone," one of the guards doing his rounds screamed and opened up the cell door.

"Are these morons ever not going to fall for that?"

So I set off to find whatever it is that it's magic could call to mine even through a cell whose sole purpose was to contain my power on the inside and let none, apart from Mother's, to speak with me from an illusion, enter from the outside world. To say I'm curious would be an understatement.