Week 4 Day 1 the trip p2

Peter P's pov
Ms. Felicia is taking us to our next stop when Flash comes to me again, "Yo, Parker, you like it here? To bad you'll never be good enough to be a high-ranking air force pilot like these people."

"Is my cat ears deceiving me or do I hear bullying in a base of protection," Ms. Felicia says as she enters the room Flash pulled me inside of a moment earlier.

"Yes ma'am, this mean boy Peter, a-always says mean things to me," Flash whines and I have to stop an eyeroll.

"Now now, don't lie, I saw you saying such rude things to your peer. We have a strict no bullying rule, do not break it again or I'll escort you myself," Ms. Felicia says to Flash in a scary voice, the latter nodding in confirmation.

"Good, now come along you two, you kids are up for a treat we have visiters from the Avengers comming. Colonel James Rhodes and Sergeant Sam Wilson are going to take you kids for a Q and A," Ms. Felicia explains and I smile and follow her out to where the others are standing.

"So anyway I drop the tank by the General's feet and say 'boom you looking for this?'" Mr. Rhodes says and all of the kids laugh- well except for Wanda and Pietro. Pietro just politely asks, "Is that the whole story?"

"Yes it's the whole syory, it's a War Machine story," Mr. Rhodes confirms so Wanda smiles.

"It's a great story Colonel Rhodes" Wanda says, to which he responds by nodding approvingly.

Sergeant Wilson on the other hand is by another group of kids talking about his famous drone Redwing.

"Ok, kids today we are going to teach you how to spar and then we'll have a Q and A," Colonel Rhodes informs us and we all chat excitedly.

Sergeant Wilson then asks for a volunteer and Flash immediately raises his hand. So he is picked.

"What's your name kid?" Sergeant Wilson asks.

"Flash Thopmson, sir."

Both Colonel Rhodes and Sergeant Wilson get confused looks on their faces but quickly school them back into indifference.

"Ok, kid get in a defensive position," Sergeant Wilson instructs and Flash raises his hands. Wanda and Pietro begin to snicker at his terrible form and even I have to hide a laugh.

Unfortunately Colonel Rhodes notices my laughing and says, "If you can find it funny you can join him in sparring."

"Him against Sam, you against me."

"Yes, sir."

Quickly I hand Wanda my backpack I brought with on the trip and she then whispers, "Good luck," so I smile.

Getting in a defensive position I make sure there is at least one or two flaws so that I'm not suspicious but it's much better then Flash's attempt.

Colonel Rhones and Sergeant Wilson point out our mistakes and Flash struggles to fix his while I have had quite some experience with fighting, don't misunderstand my hand to hand is nothing compared to let's say uncle Nick, Ms. Nat, Ms. Hill or Mr. Barton's but it's not completely terrible either.

Colonel Rhodes then charges at me and I dodge his first punch, however I choose to ignore my spidey senses telling me it was a diversion for a kick and fall to the ground when Colonel Rhodes kick me.

Flash is out like a light by the first punch Sergeant Wilson lands, the latter attempting to get him to stand up straight again.

"I barely touched him, I did the diversion attack we planned but he fell for the punch," Segeant Wilson tells Colonel Rhodes through an earpiece that I can hear with my spider powers.

Colonel Rhodes waves his hand dismissively at Sergeant Wilson and in his earpiece says, "It's always the ones that act tough that can't take a punch," causing me to have to bite back a laugh.

He then looks at me and says, "Well done, you dodged that punch well, we must however always expect our enemies have at least three backups. I do however believe that with proper training you could do amazing here. You ever thought of enlisting?"

Honeslty I had but this was long before Spidey and Mom and Dad and the Avengers. Planes and flying has always been something I'm intressted in but I guess I forgot about my love to fly machines when I discovered I could fly without them.

"Yeah actually, I really love flying and I enjoy helping people, I had a few relatives that were air force and I really want to learn how to fly planes and still help others so air force is the logical conclusion."

Colonel Rhodes smiles at me and says, "Well then I look forward to seeing you here in a few years time."

So I smile back at him and head to where Wanda and Pietro are standing.

"Oh, come on Peter! You could have avoided that kick," Pietro says and I laugh.

I whisper respond with, "Just because we're not at school doesn't mean I can let our classmates know that I can actually fight that could endager me being Spidey which can not happen. Well it can but I don't really want it to happen."

"That makes sense," Pietro responds and Wanda smiles and hands me back my backpack.

"Ok, kids it's time we show you all a few moves," Colonel Rhodes says and everyone except for Pietro, Wanda and I cheer like madness.

One kid however raises her hand and Sergeant Wilson points her out.

"Sergeant, I'm sorry if its just my lack of knowledge but I thought this was the air force, you fly planes you don't actually fight?" The girl says, questioningly.

"Think of it this way, what if our plane crashes in enemy territory. We'd need fighting skills to survive until the rescue arrives," Sergeant Wilson explains and the girl nods understandingly.

We all practice for an hour until...

"Now come along little children the hall where the Q and A will be held is this way," Colonel Rhodes says and we all follow him to the hall.