Week 3 Day 3 p3

Peter P's pov
"Aww, look at poor lonely Puny Parker, I heard your friends got expelled, only a matter of time until you do too," Flash mocks and I roll my eyes at him.

"Really Eugene? Are you seriously that dumb? They moved! Also no one cares what you say. So kindly shut up and go back to spending Daddy's money. Cause we all know that's all you're good at!!!!" Is what I would have said if I wasn't shy and a nervous mess.

Gotcha, you readers thought I finally stood up for myself, didn't you?

"Eugene Thompson the bus is leaving, Eugene Thompson"

Smiling at the annoyed look Flash gives the loudspeaker I go back to planning my international science fair project. I haven't told anyone what it is going to be or that I have a fair comming up next week but I'm super excited for it.

I look to my left and see the Vulture flying through the air. I'm not grounded anymore and I would still technically be sticking to the list as I'm just ahead of it so I take my Spidey suit out of my bag and chase after him.

Grabbing him with my webs, Vulture flies up in the air and then randomly changes direction causing me to free fall down to the ground and him to fly away.

While I fall I contemplate my options.
Fly using my Marvel form but expose my secret, sling ring using my magic but expose my other secret, swin-

Before I can continue I realize I'm not falling anymore and I look up only to realize I'm being carried by Mom.

"Hey there, Kiddo."

"Thanks for catching me!"

"Of course, you didn't think I was going to let you get hurt, did you? Never. Now who was it that caused you to fall?" Mom asks as she places me back on the ground.

"Oh, he's a villain named the Vulture. He wears pigeon wings and flies around stealing alien tech to make weapons with them."

"Thanks," Mom says and I tilt my head in confusion. She then proceeds to take off and return twenty seconds later, with the Vulture in her arms.

"This the guy?" Mom asks and I nod.

"Pirate send one of your agents to collect this imbicle who put the sweet Spiderling in danger," Mom screams at her phone and then hands the Vulture to the agent who comes running to her.

"Ok, Sweety your school starts in ten minutes time, get on to class before you are late," Mom instructs me and I nod, wave her goodbye and swing off to class.

How did she catch him that quickly? Mom really is strong. Maybe she and Dad weren't just making things up when they said I can rely on them to protect me. She did just catch the bad guy I've been chasing for just under an hour in twenty seconds. Maybe, just maybe I can start to let them keep me safe, maybe.

Swinging into the alley next to school, I quickly change my outfit to normal clothes and run to class.

Surprisingly I'm not late.

"Hey Peter," Pietro screams and waves at me so I wave back.

"Hi Peter," Wanda says sweetly and I smile and return the greeting.

"I didn't even see you leave the tower this morning," Pietro says. "We were going to invite you to join us for breakfast when FRIDAY told us you already left. (An: Fake Peter's timer runs out in the early mornings and FRIDAY detects that as "Pete left for school") Where did you go?"

Oh, I was out chasing a villain called the Vulture. Ms. Danvers ended up helping me stop him, well more like she stopped him.

"Ahhh, the life of a superhero is never dull," Pietro comments and I laugh.

"It really isn't."

Lesson 1
PT
(Physical Training)

Author's pov
Pietro, Wanda and Peter were running around the track when Pete fell. On purpose but no one other then him knew that.

"Oww," Pete cried and Wanda froze, she then turned around in horror and ran to where Pete was laying.

"A-are you ok?" Wanda asked worriedly and Pete smiled and motioned to his head. Wanda caught on and let her magic make them talk telepathically.

(No one was nearby so no one saw her use her magic and even if they did she didn't use the full power so her eyes didn't glow read only the palms of her hand, which she hid in her pockets, did)

"I'm fine, Wanda, this is just a cover since before I got my powers I always fell at PT. No need to worry, this will happen a lot. Just ignore it," Pete explained telepathically and Wanda relaxed.

"Ok, I'm going to continue running then," Wanda told Pete out loud and broke of the telepathic link.

Pete nodded and pretended to be in utter pain causing Wanda to giggle as she ran further.

"Mr. Parker!" Their teacher, Mr. William screamed, "you are the worst student I have had in all my years of teaching. Get up and do a thousand pushups."

Peter obeyed and whilst pretending to be in upmost pain "managed" two and a half pushups before he fell to the ground 'exhausted'.

Internally he was laughing like a maniac at how gullible the teacher is. He then realized he should have made a game out of his need to pretend to suck as a cover ages ago and promised himself than from then on he would.

Meanwhile: back on Asgard

Hela's pov
"Loki, would you go fetch Mjølnir from Thor for me, I really need to borrow it for today's agenda?"

"Sorry sister, I am not worthy of carrying Mjølnir. You'll have to go fetch it yourself," Loki responds and I nod before giving him a warm smile and heading off to where Thor is taining in the training rooms.

Not worthy? I guess I'll just have to help him with this...