Week 4 Day 6 families :)

Peter P's pov
'Mister' and I are at the tower today as Mom has a few things she wants to discuss with uncle Nick and I want to do the same thing Dad does with me, teach him a new skill.

Dad has been patiently waiting as I set up the x-box to teach him how to play Fortnite.

The first challenge is picking Dad a Gamertag.

"What about, Master?" Dad, ever the dramatic, suggests and I roll my eyes.

"Sure but we'll change it up a bit."

Getting an eyebrow raised in response, I type in the first thing that comes to mind ~NoobMaster69~ why 69? Well, cause...

And I show Dad how to use the controls.

Loki's pov
Petyr is teaching me how to operate a Midgardian game. The mechanics of it are pretty simple and I probably would be able to figure it out through trial and error but my barn seems so pleased being able to teach me how to do something, I can't even think of ruining that for him. So instead I wait patiently as my sweet mischievous son explains this to me.

Meanwhile

At the Barton farm.

Clint's pov
So Laura and I have been getting this ready for months now and Nate, Coop, and Lila are all excited about it, but wow, now that it's actually on the day, my nerves can't take it.

"Darling, breathe, I'm sure they'll say yes," Laura says, but as a trained spy I can tell she is attempting to reassure herself more than she is trying to reassure me.

"Yeah, you're right. Why wouldn't they say yes? It is already kind of the case, so..."

"Yeah, yeah," Laura agrees as we for the tenth minute stand by the door leading to the twins' rooms, attempting to calm our nerves...

Peter D's pov
Dad has been getting quite into Fortnite and I'm starting to realize maybe introducing him to it wasn't the smartest idea...

Leaving Dad to play, and quite possibly master the skill of gaming by tonight, I head to go see what Mom is doing. She seems bored simply staring at the clouds so I get an idea.

"Mommmmmm?"

"Yeaaaaahhhhh?" she responds, mimicking my tone.

Carol's pov
"Would you take me flying, like without a plane?" Pete asks and I laugh.

"Higher further faster, baby."

Pete smiles at me as he lights up and I copy him. Taking off to the sky, I watch as Peter grabs my hand, nearly falling but eventually the boy gets his balance. So, the two of us fly all the way to the space base, Peter only occasionally grabbing my arm, which I keep stretched out to him, as he loses balance.

We fly for almost two hours and I even take him to the moon where he thoroughly enjoys the lack of gravity.

Cute kid.

Peter D's pov
"Mom, Mom look I can do a backflip and stay upside down! How cool is that?!"

"I love the moon!'

Mom chuckles in response and I float over to where she is standing; however, I am upside down, so our eyes are level, but my feet point up and hers down.

Wearing an amused smile, Mom kisses my forehead and says, "Come on Kiddo, it's nearly lunchtime."

"Awww five more minutes, please...?"

Meanwhile with the Barton's

Clint's pov
Knocking on Pietro's door, I wait until I hear the sound of, 'Come in'.

Pietro is playing x-box and he seems to be losing to a person named, NoobMaster69.

Strange name.

"Is there anything I can do for you, Dad?" Pietro asks, snapping me back to reality, so I nod.

"Yes, your Mom just went to fetch Wanda, we want to speak to the two of you about something, so kindly follow me to our room."

Pietro nods, as he follows me to mine and Laura's room.

Pietro's pov
Mom and Dad are walking ahead of Wan and me, so I sneak a peek her way and softly in Russian ask her, "You think they are going to tell us they can't be our Guardians anymore?"

She looks down and whispers, "Probably..."

Entering the room I currently dread, I sit down next to Wanda as Mom motions to the sofa in their room.

Wanda seems like she can't take it anymore and says, "You're going to leave us aren't you?"

To which I nod, but to my total surprise, both Mom and Dad stare at us in horror.

"Not at all, Kids," Mom says and pulls both Wanda and me in for a warm hug.

Dad ruffles both our hair, "A bit quick to jump to conclusions, are we?" he asks teasingly, and Wanda and I turn the shade of sister's magic.

"It's quite the contrary," Mom says as she plays with Wanda's hair.

"We want to know, if you want to that is, if not that is totally fine, we want to know how you two would feel if we made this a bit more official," Dad says as he hands both Wanda and me a gift.

It's a thin gift and the wrapping paper is in both mine and Wan's favorite colours, red and blue, so we carefully take the presents and open them...

The first word on the paper changes my world...

Wanda's pov
Opening the package the first word I read changes everything...

Author's pov
Both teens were frozen, to such an extent that one would assume Petyr lost control of his FG form and accidentally froze them in solid ice.

Pietro's pov
My eyes water up and I look at Wanda to see her in a similar trance.

"Really? You really want to adopt us?"

"Of course," Mom says as she and Dad sits down between Wanda and me, pulling us close to them.

"But only if you want to," Dad says calmly and Wanda and I make eye contact.

"Please," we chorus and I feel the lightest kiss on my head at the answer.

"Then just sign here and go tell your siblings the good news," Mom says and I speed to get Wan and myself a pen, pinching myself to ensure this is not a dream.

It is not.

And as I sign it all becomes real...

No longer are we Pietro and Wanda Maximoff but rather Pietro and Wanda Barton...