Week 4 Day 5 SCIENCE FAIR!!! p4

Peter P's pov
"Wait t-that's, not g-grape juice?"

Princess Shuri stares at me like I've gone mad.

"Peter? How are you still sober? You've had so much today, or are you the type who acts soberly when you're drunk?" Shuri asks.

"Wait, wait, wait, you promise that's not grape juice?"

"Yes, it's wine, Peter Parker," she says and I pale.

"Okay, you don't want to upset your family and I'm already doing to have to explain this to mine, so give me that."

She hands me her mini glass and I quickly down it, and yeah now that I am paying attention, this isn't grape juice...

"Now, follow me."

"Hey, guys where are you going?" Mike asks and I laugh.

"You'll see."

He only "ahhhhh's" in response, so I roll my eyes and guide Princess Shuri to one room.

"Okay, so you're like a Princess of a secret kingdom, so you can like keep a secret, right?"

"Yeah," she answers and I nod and shoot a web up to the roof, flinging myself to stand there.

"You're Spidey!" She asks in awe. "But wait shouldn't your Spideysences have warned you of the alcohol?"

"Nah, it only warns me if I'd be affected by something, my metabolism is too great for normal alcohol to affect me, which is why I thought these drinks were water, apple, and grape juice..."

Shuri laughs at that and I pout, "Okay, I'll swing us out of here."

Taking Shuri's hand, and leaving a place I never want to be near ever again, I swing us to the top of a building.

"Princess, I have been waiting for you, a woman calls and Shuri nods at her.

"Spidey, meet the General of the Dora Milaje, Okoye."

"Nice to meet you, ma'am."

"Who is this?" She asks Shuri, pointing towards me.

"That is Spidey, do you never watch the news?" Shuri responds as she waves me goodbye, not before screaming, "If you ever need anything just ask," and follows Ms. Okoye into a jet.

Quickly, I sling ring to the field, call the Bifrost, where I am met with Mr. Heimdell raising an eyebrow at me.

"It was an accident and I'm going to tell them, now."

Mr. Heimdell ruffles my hair and smiles at me saying, "Wise choice young mischief," so I giggle and head to the palace.

Mom and Dad are drinking tea as I enter and I run to them.

"Hey, kiddo how wa-"

"I'm sorry."

"What for?" Mom asks as she and Dad raise their eyebrows.

"I was at the science fair today, which, yay, I won the electro-physics category along with a friend of mine. When this kid, Mike, came up to me and invited me to a party after the fair, and I didn't see why not so I joined him at the party and we played this pong game and watched a movie and played never have I ever, but I thought the things we were drinking were: apple juice, water, and grape juice, and then when Princess had to drink a mini glass, she told me she really didn't want to drink wine... It was wine! I thought it was grape juice! And then I told her about Spidey and then I took her home and then and then..."

I'm near tears from the panic, but I feel so bad for accidentally drinking...

"Wow there, my star, calm down," Mom says and I nod.

"So to clarify, what I got from your rambling is you accidentally drank Midgardian alcohol?" Dad asks and I nod again facing the ground.

To my utter confusion, both Mom and Dad burst out laughing.

"What? It's not funny. Drinking is bad and I shouldn't have..."

"Oh, you cute child, I can only imagine the expression you wore when you found out it was alcohol," Mom says through laughs.

Dad then picks me up and sits me between the two of them.

"Do not treat yourself, barn, accidents happen and it's not like it had any effect on you nor did you attempt to hide today from your Mother and I, so you aren't in trouble and there is no reason for you to feel guilty," Dad says and I smile.

"Just next time, pay attention to what you are eating or drinking, Kiddo," Mom says teasingly and I nod.

"I promise."

"Good," my parents chorus.

"Now get into other clothing, you smell like smoke," Mom says and my eyebrows grow big.

"I smell like what?!?!?!"

Needless to say, at least I learned my lesson, never again will I attend a party a random stranger invites me to without doing some sort of background test, and also I will always ask what it is I am drinking before a disaster like today happens, again!

After showering and getting into other clothes, it's nearly dinner time so I set the table and wait for my elders to return from their day.

Mom and Dad come first and I get the strange feeling something is coming.

The feeling stays until auntie Hela and uncle Thor joins us and we sit and talk about our day.

Ahhh. So that's what this feeling was for, I'm about to have to admit this whole mess all over again...

Needless to say, by the time I'm done telling the story, uncle Thor is laughing like a maniac, now I'm definitely going through with Dad's prank, and even auntie Hela is chuckling lightly.

Meanies.

To my surprise though, I don't blush even a little... Maybe Mom and Dad's constant, "Stop sending blood to your face," thing is actually working. Who would have thought?

The conversation does turn to the fair though and apparently I forgot to tell them that I had one today, oops.

Several curious questions about my projects and congratulations to me for winning, later I am smiling reading a book in the main common room with my family sitting around me doing their own things.

Yeah, I wouldn't exchange this for the entire galaxy. Never. Ever.

I really do love my family...