Week 3 Day 7 meeting them. p2

Petyr's pov
"That was so cool, thank you Dad."

"You're very welcome, Petyr," Dad responds as him and I wash the dishes as punishment for making the rest wait to eat for twenty minutes. Of course it was a joke punishment but Dad and I are washing them anyway.

Just when we're done I head to my room and notice my phone. Deciding to read wattpad I open it up only to find.

*13 missed calls~from ♡*

Quickly I enter her chat only to find:

W: Pete where are you?

W: Pete mr Stark says you're missing.

W: Peter?

W: Peter Parker?

W: my spider, please be ok.

W: please?

W: we tried to track your phone but for whatever reason the coordinates don't exist, on Earth, mr Stark says you probably hacked your phone to do this so that no one can come look for you as Spidey.

W: please be ok. I can't loose you.

W: please

Flashback 12 hours...

Wanda's pov
"This can't be happening, this cant be happening. This can not be happening."

"Hey my dear, Pete's been missing before, twice actually, he always turns up," Dad says as he sits down next to me and pulls me in for a hug.

"I- I can't loose h-him Dad. I can't."

"Hey, hey shhh, it'll be ok," Mom says as she sits on my otherside and hands me a tub of ice cream.

"Your brother is out looking for him, we have the entire team of Avengers-well not Thor, Vision, and Carol because two of them are off world and Vision is dealing with a mission but that's besides the point because we have the Avengers. We also SHIELD, except Fury and Hill who are on mission, looking for him across the entire planet, he'll be fine," Dad says calmly.

"Good cause I won't sleep until I see him again."

Back to the present

Peter D's pov
"Mom, I need to borrow you for a second!"

"Ok, but don't scream," Mom says and I sling ring her, Dad and I to the tower. In all fairness I didn't mean to teleport Dad but it happened. Luckily Dad saw how worried I was and took care of our glammors, me now being in my Peter Parker form and him just some random person...

"Peter?" Wanda questions as I open my eyes in the tower.

She then proceeds to burst into tears and lunges herself at me.

"I-I though. You weren't, where w-were you?" Wanda cries and I tilt my head.

"Space."

"What were you doing in space? Why didn't you awnser your phone, how did you even get to space?" Wanda asks in a rushed confusion.

"Ms. Danvers took me to see the stars."

From the corner of my eye I see Mom and Dad smirking in amusement and I roll my eyes at them.

"Why did you not awnser?" Wan asks and I have to hide a laugh.

"You think there's cell signal in space?"

Truthfully on Asgard I just use my magic to awnser messages but I don't know how to explain that without exposing my secret. I'm not against Wanda knowing, quite the contrary really I'm just a little nervous on how to tell her so I'm still figuring that out.

"You couldn't have called ahead of time and not make everyone look for you across the entire planet?" Wanda asks and again I tilt my head in confusion.

"Wan, I told Mr. Fury."

Alright it's a lie but uncle Nick will have my back and cover for me as he will probably believe Mom took me flying across space so... no harm.

Suddenly Wanda's eyes are glowing dangerously red and before my spidey senses can even warn me, Mom is send flying across the room.

"Stay away from my boyfriend. He could have died," Wan says as she attempts to blast Mom through the room again, only this time, Mom uses her own powers and flies off before Wanda can do just that.

Dad, who had been watching all of this unfold establishes a mind conversation with himself, Mom and I.

"Boyfriend? When did this happen?" Dad asks through the link.

"About three days ago, we've been busy so I haven't gotten around to telling the two of you, I was planning on doing so yesterday as it was Saterday and I didn't think we had anything urgent to do but then, you know."

Mom and Dad both chuckles in their heads and Mom then says, "Act along, Kiddo, ok?"

"Ok."

Dad then breaks the telepathic conversation as Wanda again tries to throw Mom through the room.

"Wow there, Little Red," Mom says as she flies to Wanda's side.

"Did you know that Nick Fury and I have known each other years?"

"So?" Wanda sasses and I freeze for her sake, Mom does not like to be sassed.

"So, he is on a mission and asked me to take care of Peter as I'm his secondary guardian," Mom explains, well technically lies.

For a moment I have to bite my tounge to not laugh at the fact that when Mom and I met she didn't want to teach me the habit of lying, guess I did end up teaching her said habit.

"Oh," Wanda says softly and Mom raises her eyebrow at her.

"I'm sorry," Wan apologizes and Mom just laughs at her antics.

"It's ok, Little Red, you were obviously just worried for Pete, all is forgiven. But be careful who you use that power on. If it wasn't me, I doubt anyone would be able to survive such a blast."

"Her powers are impressive," Dad tells me in Asgardian and I laugh.

"Yeah she got them from your scepter, the mind stone."

"Not my scepter, barn."

"The Chitari scepter."

Dad only nods in response so I smile.

"I'm sorry Ms. Danvers. I promise I'll be more careful," Wanda tells Mom, the latter raising her eyebrow and saying...

"And?"

"And I won't just jump to conclusions but rather ask before using my powers," Wanda says and Mom smiles approvingly.

"Good, now that that's sorted, what's your name?" Mom asks and Wanda turns red, in embarrassment, at the fact that she never introduced herself.

She then responds with, "Wanda Maximoff, ma'am..."