Week 2 day 4 punished p2

Peter D's pov
Owwww, Dad is really strong like I knew a spanking would hurt but still...

Ms. Hill is currently taking me back to the tower and I may just take a cold shower when we arrive.

"Ms. Hill?:

"What's up?"

"I forgot."

She laughs and ruffles my hair causing me to giggle.

At the tower

Next on my list is homework but since D0ad had so kindly repaired it for me I guess I can do whatever I want.

Time reverse: 5 hours ago

Carol's pov
I have been stuck with how to punish Peter since yesterday. He really scared me but it doesn't change that I have no idea what to do.

There is one person that might have some advice though.

(An: since WandaVision, Infinity war and Endgame did not happen when you think of Monica think of an older version of her in Captain Marvel and same with Maria (Carol's best friend))

Carol is at Maria's home

Maria's pov
"Knock, knock!" someone screams from outside and I head to see who it is.

"Carol?"

"Hey," came her response and I smile, we don't see each other a lot but whenever we do it's like she was never gone in the first place.

I give her a hug and invite her in for coffee.

"So, how's space?"

"Huh, what, sorry I was a bit lost in thought," Carol responds and she does that thing she does whenever she has something she deems important on her mind.

"Carol? What's wrong?"

Carol's pov
"Nothing is wrong Maria it's just, you're like a sister to me, I trust you a lot and I want you to know something but I already told, well more like begged someone else to not tell even their closest allies and he is just as involved in this as I am so it would make me a hypocrite. Which is the last way I want him to see me as."

"Ooh, a boy, is he cute?" Maria teases and I get the sense I gave off completely the wrong idea.

"Not that type of boy nor cute, Maria, the small child, little puppy cute type."

At this Maria raises her eye brow at me, obviously not believing me but who cares.

"But that's besides the point, he messed up a-and now I need to help him fix it b-but I don't k-know how."

Maria smirks and says, "Well, if he's a child, which I don't believe he is, something that always worked with Monica..."

"Oh, that's actually kind of perfect. Thank you."

Author's pov
They chatted for the next few hours until Carol flew back to the tower.

Back at present

Carol's pov
I see Peter walking up the stairs and go talk to him.

"Hey, Kiddo."