Week 3 day 4 Auntie Hela

Author's pov
Petyr woke up to the smell of blueberry pancakes and smiled when he saw his aunt bring him some.

"Morning," Petyr chirped and Hela smiled at him.

"Morning nephew, did you sleep well?" she asked him whilst going to sit on his bed with a cup of warm tea for them both.

Still wrapped in his fluffy blankets, Pete sat up and gratefully took the tea he had been offered after which he responded with, "I slept great. Thanks. Oh and thanks for this, tea in bed is a really nice way to wake up!"

"You're very welcome, nephew. I hope you enjoy the food and have a fantastic day at school."

Hela really hoped she was doing this right, it's been over a thousand years since she last worked with children and she really wanted to form a good relationship with Petyr.

When she looked next to her, where Pete was sitting, she smiled when she realized that he had finished his tea and fell asleep again, what a sweet kid.

Meanwhile at the Barton residence

Pietro's pov
"Hey, since Wanda is going to call you two Mom and Dad from now on, may I as well?"

"Sure Sweetheart," Mom responds and Dad nods so I smile and continue with getting ready for school.

As I walk away I hear Dad tell Mom, "He took that a lot easier than Wanda did."

Mom just laughs and tells Dad, "She probably made a plan and a backup while Pietro is more the 'do it now cause I feel like it' type. It's sweet."

Which causes Dad to laugh.

I have one cool family.

Time skip: 1 hour (all teens are at school)

Peter P's pov
"Class!" deputy head Ms. Lame screams. "We arranged your class field trip. This year it's to... well it's a suprise but I'll give you a clue there is important people there. (_an: and no its not Stark Tower, good guess though_) it will be this commimg Monday, do try to behave. I'm looking at you Mr. Parker!"

The whole class laughs at me. Well expect for Wanda and Pietro. Pietro seems annoyed and Wanda's eyes are glowing red.

Pietro and I make eyecontact and start to calm her down.

"Hey, it's ok. Ignore our idiot of a deputy head."

"Mr. Parker I heard that! To the principle's office," Ms. Lame screeches and I nod.

Turning my voice to a whisper, I say, "Don't worry I won't be in trouble," to Wanda, who calms down due to this...

At the office

"Mr. Danvers, what happend this time?" Mr. Talos asks and I pale slightly.

"I kind of told our teacher that she's an idiot."

"Right, you know the drill, I scolded you, ok? No wait, this matter wasn't the teacher's fault? Wow, that's a first. You deserve at least a light scolding, young man. We don't call people rude names, whether they deserve it or not," Mr. Talos says slightly strictly and I face the ground.

"I'm sorry, it's just the clue is in her last name, Lame, she really is extreamly Lame!"

"Peter."