Week 4 Day 5 SCIENCE FAIR!!!

Warning for all science lovers, this day is filled with science I made up...
Do not use it in exams, you'd fail.

Peter P's pov
When I wake up I realize what day it is and rush to get ready. By the time I need to leave, as per usual Mom is on her morning flight with Goose so I just wave at the two of them causing Mom to wave back and Goose to meow, auntie Hela is busy feeding Fenris, so I give her a goodbye hug and Fenris a goodbye pet, uncle Thor left for a mission so I head to say goodbye to Dad.

"Bye, Dad!"

"Farewell, my barn. Actually, wait before you head out I have a favour to ask you. y
Your uncle played a prank on me and I want revenge," Dad explains with an 'amused by the idea' smirk on his face.

"Sure, Dad, what do you need of me?"

Quickly Dad explains what it is he requires of me so I nod and promise to get to it as soon as possible. Then I head off to my science fair.

This is so exciting! But still nerve wreaking, ooh now that I think of it, the nerves are starting to kick in...

When I arrive at Midgard I get on a cliche yellow bus and wait for the three-hour-long trip ahead of us. There are a few other kids here but I do not really register their presence as I start to text Wanda.

P: Hey my love. Sorry I was missing yesterday I was sick with some cold-like thing...
P: I am not coming to school today we have a science fair so I'll see you again tomorrow, assuming you're coming to the tower tomorrow, that is.
P: have a nice day ♡

W: hello my spiderling, it's ok but are you sure it's smart to be active if you were sick yesterday?
W: yes, at least I think we're going to the tower.
W: also same to you :) gl with your fair.

P: I'm fine really, it was more like a three-hour cold than anything else...
P: thanks!

W: ok if you're sure :)
W: sorry gtg Mr. Sure just entered the room...

P: 😢😂gl. Have fun today...

W: 😂I shall try...

Meanwhile

Carol's pov
"Loki? Did Pete seem nervous to you, this morning?"

"It is possible, perhaps he has an activity at school again, like with his field trip. He didn't tell me of one though," Loki responds thoughtfully.

"Same, he possibly is just feeling off to have to go to school again after a two-day break."

"It is logical," Loki answers in amusement so I nod.

When I do though, out of nowhere I feel a wave of dizziness wash over me.

"Carol? Did you perhaps catch Petyr's cold?" Loki asks worriedly and places the back of his hand on my forehead.

"Maybe. I don't often get sick but if Pete could catch whatever this was. It is highly possible that I can too..."

"We should get you to bed," Loki says and I nod.

As I try to take a step I lose my balance so Loki catches me.

I'd feel embarrassed if it wasn't for the fact that my head hurt too much to think of the embarrassment.

So, with Loki's help, I get to bed and he runs off to fetch some soup as well as a thermometer.

Yep. The realization of how much of an embarrassing situation this is is kicking in and I can feel my face turn redder...

Peter P's pov
When I get to the entrance of the school that is hosting today's fare, I sign up and go set up my project.

Next to me is a girl who seems to be talking to herself.

In order to not seem rude, I decide to greet her.

"Morning."

"Hello," the girl answers with a thick accent. Wait, that accent almost, no really sounds like it is Wakandan.

"Not to seem rude at all but I couldn't help but to notice your accent. Are you from Wakanda?"

The girl starts to laugh and nods her head, "My name is Princess Shuri of Wakanda, what is yours?" the princess asks.

"Princess? Should I bow or uhh?"

"We don't do that in Wakanda," Princess Shuri says and I nod my head.

"Ok, Well it's nice to meet you, your majesty. My name is Peter Parker."

"No need for formalities, we're almost the same age and we're not in Wakanda so my title isn't really applied here, well it is but ehh, still," Princess Shuri says whilst shrugging, so I smile and look at her project's info.

"You made a ring that can create wormholes? That is so cool! Did you need to reverse calibrate an engine? How did you fit it in a ring? That must have been so difficult. One wrong move and you'd need to restart over and over again..."

Princess Shuri seems to have her eyes sparkle in absolute excitement.

"You are the first person to understand this solely on seeing the ring, no one else I've told about it could," Princess Shuri explains and I laugh.

She then looks at my project and screams, "What are those?!?!"

Of course, as an intellectual, I know she doesn't mean my project in any way.

So, I smile at her and whisper softly in the most terrible German accent I can manage, "Do you want to know how I took down Captain America?"

Her eyes turn amused and I continue, "We shot him in the legs as his shield is the size of a dinner plate and he is an idiot..."

We both continue to quote vines until the host announces that it's time for the first speeches to start. This is certainly shaping up to be a great day!

Meanwhile

Carol's pov
Ugggh, I feel terrible. This is certainly shaping up to be a horrible day...