Day 30 Endgame. p6

Author's pov
The children of Thanos grew strategic.

They sent a shape shifter to pretend to be Strange and told Carol he needed the Tesseract for this part of the plan.

She was distracted by fighting and didn't pay attention as she handed him the cube.

They did the same with Wong who gave away the Aether.

Petyr, Loki and Hela noticed but real Strange just held up a finger so they nodded and Loki pretended to not realize he was giving away the mind stone to the enemy. Hela did the same with the power stone.

They continued to fight.

Somewhere along the line, a family of goats appeared and joined the fight. This confused everyone except Loki and Petyr who recognized the oldest of the goats as the one they saw in 2013 back when Petyr met his Granny.

They both laughed at this.

Hela alone killed thousands and smiled amused at Petyr's mouth hanging open.

He looked to Brunnhilde who had also killed thousands and giggled realizing the strengh of his family as Thor, Loki or rather Mister, Carol and Fury too were winning against anyone who charged at them.

The shape shifter handed Thanos the four stones he had acquired and Thanos smirked, placing each on his guantlet.

Somewhere along the line, Mister was punched really hard in his head and he lost focus of his glammors causing everyone around him, apart from Strange, Thor, Carol, Hela, Petyr and Brunnhilde to gasp and him to smirk at their shock as he stood up again.

As unlike before the punch where he was Mister, a man that is an old friend of Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel he roze, in his full Asgardian leather as Loki Friggason.

People were conflicted for a second but when he continued to fight for their team they went back to fighting too. 100% accepting him as apart of their team. 100% believing now that he was controlled. 100% agreeing that maybe he was more than the villain they all believed him to be.

"You knew, didn't you?" Tony asked Pete as the two of them and Strange ran to where Thanos was.

"You didn't?" Peter teased and even Strange allowed himself to laugh at the schock look Tony got from the fact that the sweet cinnamon roll could not only keep a secret and cause no suspicion but Peter can snark?????

The three of them reached Thanos who was placing the fifth stone on his gauntlet

Thanos and Tony had a stand off.

Tony was loosing badly and Petyr ran to try and aid but Strange called Thanos.

"Don't! Spare his life and I will give you the time stone," he told Thanos who stared at him in disbelief. But decided to press for in case it was not a trick and that he could easily gain the stone.

Everyone around tried to protest against Strange's plan but again Strange simply held up one finger and they all shut up.

"No tricks?" Thanos asked and Strange nodded his head in confirmation.

"No tricks," Strange repeated.

"Just spare Stark," he told the Titan who nodded as he placed his blade down and threw Tony on the floor who let out a huff as he landed while Strange opened the eye that held the last stone that was in any of the Avengers's possession.

He sighed and smiled sofly at Petyr as he handed Thanos the time stone.

Petyr D's pov
Thanos, like the massive meanie he is, smirks as mr Strange gives him the time stone.

I really want to punch this rude, mean idiot for hurting Dad.

The rude idiot then places the time stone on his gauntlet and says, whilst everyone is still fighting and only mr Stark, mr Strange and I have our full attention on him, "You see, I am inevitable," before snapping his fingers...

He did however after a second notice something was going wrong as he snapped his fingers together again and for the second time nothing happend.

"What?" He asks and stares at his hands that wore no infinity stone.

"How is this possible?" Thanos asked and this time I smirk.

Just a simply summoning magic. Anyone can do it, really. It's actually so uncomplicated that it was like the third thing I learned.

See you had the stones. And now....

I.
Have.
Them.
All.

"Peter, put that down!" mr Stark says sternly and I remove my mask.

Sorry mister Stark but mister Strange said one in 14 000 605 we win and the readers don't see Engame again.

Mr Strange has still not told me no to this...

So we are still following that one specific one. One where you don't snap, saving the universe but dying in the process...

"You. Are just a kid," Thanos tells me.

"Go home and play with your computer games," he continues and I roll my eyes at his comment...

"You are just a kid," he repeats, mockingly.

You do not know who I am, until recently I didn't even know who I am...

Untill I met my amazing family. Made friends and gained a loving girlfriend.

I smile at both my parents and Wanda, all of whom are on the other side of the field.

Quickly I motion, 'I love you' to all three of them.

All three tiltling their heads in confusion.

And in a voice only mr Strange, mr Stark and Thanos can hear continue...

But let me tell you who I am...

Allow me to teach you what I have learned over this crazy, almost unreal month...

I am, Peter-Petyr Danvers-Lokison.
It's alphabetical...

All six eyes of those near me on the field grow wide and I think mr Stark chocked on air at the Lokison part.

Mom and Dad who seemed to finally catch on, screams, "No. Don't you dare!!!"

But I don't listen.

I can't loose them so instead...

I snap my fingers and my whole world turns dark...

The End.