Week 2 Day 5 Fun

Peter P's pov
Oww, how does this still hurt? At least it's better than last night...

I head down for breakfast, change into exercise clothes and train. It's only the second day of this schedule but I hate it already. I'm not one for routines, I hate being predictable.

Loki's pov
I am so excited for when Petyr comes to SHIELD today, I have two suprises for him. Well technically only one yet but I'm preparing the second.

Time travel sounds and colours
Asgard 15 years ago.

Loki's pov
I see past me flirting with Petyr's mother. I've been feeling very guilty not being able to tell him more about her so this should at the very least get me her name.

Past Loki's pov
Making a rose I say, "For you, Lady Carol Danvers."

Loki's pov
Carol Danvers.
That was easier than I expected.

Peter D's pov
Mom is taking me to school today and we'll be taking a car to stick to Mr. Fury's list thingy and I have no idea whether she can drive, she's always flying, I don't think I've ever seen her in a car.

Seeing me eyeing her driving, Mom laughs like crazy and says, "Kiddo I was a pilot before I was Captain Marvel, I can drive."

This relaxes me and Mom and I chat for the rest of the drive.

I really like the differences in my parent-child relationships, Mom and Dad are so different but I love them both so very much.

Time skip: after school

Peter P's pov
Ms. Romonoff is taking me to SHIELD while she explains the importance of being able to kill someone without effort. She is by far the scariest Avenger that I've met.

At SHIELD

Petyr's pov
"Helllllllo, mister."

Seeing it's fake Dad, I look at him in confusion and watch fake me go to fake Dad.

Dad then teleports us to his home and says, "Barn I have a few suprises for you."

That excites me and I look up at dad curiously.

"Have you ever time travelled before?" Dad asks and I shake my head.

"I thought as much," Dad says and he points at the outfit we chose last night and instructs me to get dressed and remove the charm that was making me look like Peter Parker.

Seventeen minutes later he knocks at the bathroom door, "Barn are you ok? It shouldn't take this long to change. "

I however could not respond as the outfit was kind of stuck over my one arm and my head in the other arm piece. It's not like I have any idea how this thing works. It's Asgardian armour.

"Petyr?" Dad calls again, his voice having a hint of worry in it.

"Little one, are you ok?" Dad asks but just then I somehow manage to trip over my clothes and fall to the ground.

I hear Dad's magic and he says, "Barn I'm coming in."

I honestly don't care, he had seen me in my underwear just a day before, halfway dressed is better than that.