Day 2~it can only get better p2

Agent Hill's POV
Huh. Spider-man is a kid and also the only kid the avengers have managed to befriend. What are the odds of that. I should probarly make sure he isn't a treat.

"Ok where is Pe-" aww he is so cute. Reminds me of a kitten. "-ter?"

"He-here," Pete replies in a small voice.

"My name is agent Maria Hill. I just thought I should introduce myself before we leave for icecream. It's nice to meet you."

"Yo-you t-too," Pete replies his face as red as a tomato- then I notice Clint's clearly worried expression.

What wrong Chris (Clint)?

"Nothing," he replied but I could tell it was a "I'll tell you later" kind of nothing so I just nod and guide the kiddies to the car.

Author's POV
"How did you manage to convince the Head to let us leave esspesially with our detentions," Nat asked Maria. The latter just smirking witch caused everyone, apart from Nat who smirked, to get nervous.

At the icecream shop

"What do you kids want to eat?"  the clearly over it cashier asked. To which Tony smirked and sweetly replied, "a massive tub with 7 scoops of everything."

The cashier looked like cap while he was in the ice and responded with, "maybe we should let your mom order instead." Maria's head then did a 180 and she just said, "give them whatever they want because she knew Tony was paying anyway."

"I just received an urgent work emergency so you kids behave and only eat one round of icecreams each, you need to keep space for dinner, while I'm gone for a few minutes. Enjoy your icecream and be good," Maria said when she received a text from S.H.I.E.L.D and all the teens just nodded and went to sit down and wait for their icecream.

Pete's pov
This is terrifying texting the avengers is one thing. Stutter talking to 6 random kids too. But talking out loud to 6 of Earth's mightiest heroes that is something completely different.

What if I say something wrong an-

"So Petie-Pie we have a lot to talk about mister," Barton says. I look up and see them all staring at me but just blush redder than a tomato and start to play with my fingers.

"Oh I see," ms Romanoff says with a smile, "you are now shy since you know the truth."

Then her face turnes from teasing to serious and she firmly says, "it doesn't matter I'm still Olive and Arac. Nothing changes baby spider~only you seem to find this different even though nothing really is. Think about it we've been the Avengers since we started school you just didn't know that. Literally only our names change."

I look up to her and my Spider-senses does that warm safe alert again which causes me to smile.

"Thanks ms Romanoff you're right." And I smirk at her face.

Nat's pov
Thanks ms Romanoff you're right

It takes me a moment to decide what to do for 1 he didn't stutter but 2 he called me ms Romanoff...