Chapter 39 (M)

A few days later...

Beep Beep

Hyewon entered her room with a small plastic bag in her hand and closed the door behind her before looking into the room to see Chaewon warmly huddled up on the bed.

A week after they got together, Chaewon eventually gave in and decided to stay with the older girl since she herself can't bear to be apart from Hyewon no matter how much she tries to deny it.

The older girl sat on the edge of the bed and left the plastic bag on the bedside table which has medicine in it because currently—Chaewon has a fever.

Hyewon stood back up, taking some clothes for the younger to change into.

She climbed on the bed and slowly crawled towards Chaewon. "Babe..." the older girl shook her gently, leaning forward, looking at her adorable face.

"Chaewonie..." she called.

Hyewon planted a tiny kiss on her cheekbone. "Let's get you changed into something more comfortable."

Chaewon eventually opened her eyes and rubbed them a little as Hyewon helped sit her up against the bed frame, propping a small pillow behind her lower back.

"You feeling okay?" she asked, intently examining the younger girl's facial expression, placing her hand on her forehead and neck just to know that she was still rather warm while reaching for the clothes behind her.

Chaewon faintly shook her head and frowned, about to lie down again but Hyewon held her up.

"I'll clean you up first, then you can go back to sleep, okay?" She gently asked while caressing the younger girl's head, making Chaewon let out a petite sigh.

"Can I not just hug you to sleep?" The older girl chuckled.

"You can in a while."

She quickly went to the bathroom, filling a shallow pail with warm water and grabbing a cloth before walking back to the bed.

She carefully balanced the pail and wrung out the cloth before looking at Chaewon whose eyelids went droopy.

Hyewon extended her hand but retreated immediately.

"I'll have to touch you," she warned. "Or do you want to go shower instead?" she figured while Chaewon slightly frowned.

"Just hurry up." Chaewon urged while Hyewon slightly gulped before scooting closer to the girl.

She looked down and proceeded to wipe the latter's arms first, gently gliding the soft cloth over her bare skin.

Chaewon watched her with glistening eyes, "You better do it quickly if not you'll end up suffering instead." but her words contradict her adorable gaze.

Hyewon knows what she's referring to and nodded.

Her hand went under Chaewon's shirt, slightly trembling while she carefully cleaned off the stickiness before taking her hand out and rinsing the cloth again, cheeks flaring.

She quickly finished up and went back to the bathroom to clean everything, coming back out to help Chaewon change out.

Hyewon just sat there which made Chaewon confused.

"Why?" she asked the older girl who wasn't doing anything.

"Because you're...not wearing anything underneath," Chaewon let out a small sigh.

That's right. They haven't gone that far yet nor seen anything.

Hyewon doesn't want to rush things since this is Chaewon's first time being in a relationship, not wanting her to be uncomfortable.