Chapter 34 (M)

Hours later...

"Bye~" Yena groggily waved at Yujin and Minju, being supported by Yuri who yanked her out of the door, mad that the duck got drunk.

"I hope Chaewon and Hyewon unnie are fine..." The younger said while closing the door, feeling a little lightheaded before turning to Minju whose cheeks were flushed.

She forced her eyes open and grabbed onto Yujin's hand. "Come on...you need to shower..." they both slowly walked into their room as Minju went to the closet.

She took out the latter's silky white pyjama set and turned around, trying to find Yujin who wasn't exactly sitting on the bed.

She darted her eyes around to see her squatting down and patting the small kitten.

"Yah Ahn Yujin...come here," she called out while the younger stood up, looking at her with a mischievous expression. "I'm not going to shower~" she wiggled her ass and went towards the bed, opposite Minju who elicited a frown.

"Come here..." she lazily called out. "Nono, I don't want to change~" Minju walked to her side, grabbing her wrist with one hand holding onto the younger's clothes.

"Ahh~ I don't want to~" she whined as Minju tugged for her to follow but Yujin pulled her back, resulting in them stumbling onto the bed with the older girl on top of her.

"Hehe." she giggled while Minju lifted herself up but Yujin held onto her waist.

"I only want you." she cutely uttered and stared into the older's eyes whose gaze is slowly becoming stronger, feeling the alcohol infuse into her bloodstream.

Minju knelt up and settled the clothes aside before looking at Yujin who was under her. "You want me?" she asked, leaning forward slowly, challenging the younger using her eyes.

"I want you." She looked deeply into Yujin's eyes and narrowed them a little.

Without hesitation, the older latched her lips onto Yujin's, slowly moving as the younger responded with a hand on her neck, pulling her even closer.

Yujin slightly split her lips to welcome the older girl's tongue that was seeking entrance which made her let out a small sigh.

The atmosphere of the room turned from pure and innocent into something dark, filled with lust and love dancing rhythmically, setting the mood for a rather special or should I say...fun night?

When Minju felt Yujin's hands slipping under her shirt, she pulled away to catch her breath, looking at the girl who was letting out a tiny smile with slightly hooded eyelids. That smile...

The older started to feel her body temperature rising, ironic to her body shivering with how Yujin's fingers were grazing on the sides of her torso. "Wait." she cleared her vision and shook her head a little to sober up.

"No more waiting," Yujin lifted one hand and gently slipped the rubber band off Minju's hair, wearing it on her wrist.

The scent of jasmine shampoo filled the younger's senses as she looked at Minju, blood rushing through her system with how the girl was staring at her, dark, slightly curly hair draping along her shoulders, pinning her down onto the bed.

She looked so good, she should be illegal was what Yujin thought. Minju may be smaller than her, but her bed presence is of a whole new level.

She held on to her neck once again and pulled her down to kiss her. This time she led the kiss, tongue tracing the seam of her soft lips.

The younger stuck their foreheads together, chest heaving up and down as she lovingly tucked a strand of hair behind Minju's ear, leaving her right hand combed up in her hair.