Chapter 15

Next day...

Yujin woke up, puzzled when she found herself hugging her pillow instead of Minju as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Woman left me. Or was that all a dream?" She asked herself as she stood up from her bed and went into the bathroom, seeing another toothbrush hanging beside hers.

Not a dream... she thought and proceeded to brush her teeth before washing her face, taking a quick shower.

...

She finished up and walked out of the bathroom with the towel around her neck, lightly jamming her finger in her ear to get excess water out.

Knock

She walked towards the door and opened it to see Chaewon. "Where have you been? You missed classes today." She entered the room while Yujin looked at the time.

It was already 1 pm. She turned around to see Chaewon sitting on her bed.

"I wasn't feeling well." the girl nodded and started sniffing the air as if she were a dog. "Someone was here." She uttered while Yujin widened her eyes and shook her head.

"Definitely. You don't smell like that," she said when she smelt a hint of jasmine instead of baby lotion that Yujin uses and started walking around to find evidence.

"No one was here," Yujin told Chaewon who went to her study table, seeing something on her table.

"You sure?" she spoke with a tone of suspicion.

"My...sister was here." Chaewon scoffed and picked up a post-it note which was stuck on the top of Yujin's laptop.

"I already left for class. Don't go to class today. Eat the medicine and rest more. I'll come to check on you later." she read the piece of paper before turning to face Yujin who was smiling anxiously. "Mmhm. My sister. Yes." she nodded and gripped on her towel.

"Your sister...isn't even in school anymore." Chaewon looked around again and spotted something which made the taller girl gulp.

"Why are you even checking? It's not like I do anything." Yujin asked while tilting her head to the side, drying her hair.

"Your sister has a picture of you at the back of her phone?" the girl asked and looked at Yujin who thought for a while before nodding.

"Liar," she said which made Yujin narrow her eyes.

"Why would your sister have a picture of you and Minju behind her phone, stupid." Chaewon scoffed and folded her arms while Yujin chuckled nervously, slowly combing her fingers through her hair.

"You slept with her again?" The girl pointed at her with the phone.

"No..." Yujin said, slowly taking the phone from her. Chaewon leaned in closer to her with squinted eyes. "...yes..." She looked down while Chaewon blew out a breath.

"You like her already?"

"What? No." Yujin frowned and took off the towel from her head. "Stop lying," she said while Yujin pressed her lips together.

"I don't like her. Have you not heard of platonic relationship before?" She told Chaewon firmly before walking to her study table, placing Minju's phone on it.

She then shoved the pills in her mouth, swallowing it immediately before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Platonic my foot. You better not like her. You'll be breaking your own rule if you do." Chaewon said which made Yujin let out a sharp sigh before laying on the bed, dazing into thin air.