Chapter 9

Next day...

The younger girl fluttered her eyes open just to see that she's hugging someone, widening her eyes, quickly shifting away from the girl. Yujin then slowly lifted the covers and got off the bed, getting greeted by slight head throbs.

BAAM!

The door suddenly burst open, "Ahn Yujin!" She quickly shushed them which made them raise an eyebrow as they look over her shoulder to see someone in her bed.

"Who's that?" Chaewon whispered while Yujin pushed them out of the room, closing the door behind her. "Minju." Nako softly gasped, making Yujin hold onto her head.

"You guys are already sleeping together?" The small girl teased, making Yujin smack her head. "Nonsense."

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?" Chaewon asked while Yujin looked at her before smirking a little. "Check your Instagram." The girl immediately took out her phone and widened her eyes when she saw the story she got tagged in.

"Shit...who's that?" Chaewon held onto her forehead, brushing her hair back as she tried remembering while Nako hysterically laughed at the photo of Chaewon hugging Yena.

Suddenly, Chaewon started laughing which made Yujin confused as she looked at what she was seeing. "What a cute baby." Nako readout Minju's story post which showed a picture of her sleeping while hugging Minju that made Yujin press her lips together and shake her head.

"I think they brought us back," Nako said.

"No shit. It's getting cold, can we go in?" Chaewon twisted the doorknob and went into Yujin's room while the girl immediately went in front of them. "Why are you standing here?" Nako asked while Yujin asked them to wait there for a while before heading to the bed where Minju was still sleeping.

The girl then lifted the covers a little and tried finding her phone, only to realise there was a pair of pants somewhere under the covers as she picked it up and faced her two friends who tilted their heads.

A second later, the older girl woke up from all the scattering of feet and sat up while Yujin quickly threw the covers onto her, wanting to at least protect her image, slightly startling Minju.

"Leave. Now." Yujin ordered the two who frowned a little, looking at them with suspicion written all over their face before heading out of the room.

Yujin heaved a sigh of relief before turning to look at Minju who was staring at her. "Just why did you take off your pants again?" The younger asked which made Minju blink a couple of times, lifting the blanket to check before looking at Yujin again.

"Oh." A small smirk grew on her lips as she stood up and looked for her pants while Yujin shoved her face into her hand and shook her head, throwing the pants at Minju. "Are you not at least a little embarrassed?" Yujin uttered while looking at her who shook her head while putting on her pants.

"It's not like you've never seen this before," Minju said teasingly which made Yujin groan in frustration as she went into the bathroom.

"She's cute when she's mad."

"Do you think they did something last night?" Chaewon whispered to Nako with both of their ears stuck onto the door of Yujin's room. "What did she mean by it's not like you've never seen this before?" Nako looked at Chaewon who shrugged before putting their ears on the door again.

"Oh shit. Did they fu—OW!" Chaewon smacked Nako while glaring at her. "What are you thinking? They're not even friends. She's just using Minju as her fake admirer, remember? Plus...she doesn't have it, does she?" the door suddenly creaked open, revealing Minju who was looking at them before folding her arms.