Chapter 6

Next day...

"What's her deal? She said 'I'll make you understand' and left me there in the damn cafe." Yujin told Chaewon and Nako before putting on her hood and hiding her face. "Maybe she'll tell you something soon," Nako uttered while scrolling through her phone.

"But why wouldn't she say yes when Wonyoung asked that question?" The girl let out a big sigh while hearing notifications bombarding her phone. "Now Wonyoung's not going to leave me alone." She put her phone faced down while shaking her head.

"Give her a break. She's still a senior after all. She has work to do you know? Plus, she's in Medicine. That's for smart students." Chaewon uttered with her gaze locked onto her computer screen.

"Smart? Someone smart who doesn't even understand what I tell her." the girl scoffed and laid back down on her bed.

"Guys look, I found something." Nako showed them her phone while they narrowed their eyes. "What? That's a fan account." Yujin said while shaking her head and leaning back onto the bed rest.

"It's not. If it was, there would be tons of posts about Minju but there isn't. Why does this look like you..." Nako mumbled while looking at the empty account with nothing but a post of a girl whose face is covered.

"How do you know it's Minju then?" Yujin asked while looking at Nako who did more digging

"It's hers! Her friends are commenting under that post." Nako pointed while Yujin read the comments.

YenDuck: Minju-ssi broke her own rule about not being on SNS just to hit on someone.

"She's referring to you, isn't she?" Nako nudged the girl who furrowed her eyebrows. "No, she hates my guts. Why would she go to that extent to create an account just for this whole shit?" Yujin said in disbelief while Chaewon looked at her.

"Then why are you blushing." The girl teased while earning a smack on the shoulder by Yujin. "It's hot." Yujin defended while Nako checked the heater.

"Dumbass, it's 24 degrees in here. Hot my foot." The small girl retorted while earning a snarl from Yujin.

"But why would she create an account? She doesn't like putting herself out there." Yujin wondered while Chaewon scoffed. "Looks like someone is keeping to their word." Nako nodded.

"She even let Hyunjin post that video of you in her room even if she hates people knowing what she does." Nako raised up while Chaewon nodded in agreement. "She could've asked Hyunjin to take it down but she didn't. And you know what that means." She added while Yujin looked at her.

"What?" Yujin cluelessly asked while looking at the two friends who shook their heads. "She's obviously helping you, dumbass. I'm done with this girl."

"Me too. But what does A or B mean though?" Chaewon asked and pointed at the caption. "Who knows? Maybe it's just some weird typo."

"Who the hell makes a typo like this?" Yujin asked while the two shrugged. "You go and ask her yourself," Chaewon said while closing her computer.