Chapter 22

Next morning...

Yena groaned from the sunlight piercing through the curtain blinds as she stretched her whole body, causing her to shudder before sitting up and realising her roommate is nowhere to be found.

"Eh? Yujinie?" she scratched her head and lifted the blanket as she got off the bed and headed out to the hallway to see Nako chasing after Chaewon.

"Where's Yujin?" She asked the two who stopped running while they both shrugged. "Shouldn't you know? You're the one sleeping with her." Chaewon said while Yena shook her head.

"She's gone when I woke up." She looked downstairs to see Chaeyeon and Wonyoung walking towards the kitchen.

"That can't be. She doesn't wake up very early." Nako furrowed her eyebrows while Chaewon lifted a finger, wiggling it and asked them to follow her.

They walked towards the room next to Yena's, slowly turning the doorknob and opened the door of the room.

"I knew it." Chaewon let go of the door, folding her arms when she saw Yujin and Minju sleeping together, the older huddled under the blanket with a hand under Yujin's shirt while the younger was just all over the place on top of the blanket.

"My roomie ditched me." Yena pouted while she shook her head and walked towards the side of the bed.

"Wake your ass up!" the older slammed a pillow on her leg, causing Yujin to groan as she fluttered her eyes open to see three figures standing in front of her.

"What?" she whined, rubbing her eyes while the three of them shook their heads.

"You were supposed to sleep with me, dumbass." Yena sulked while Yujin frowned and gently lifted Minju's hand out of her shirt and sat on the bed.

"If it wasn't for you snoring, I wouldn't have been unable to sleep." She pointed at Yena who smiled guiltily, scratching her head.

"Why are y'all so loud?" Minju sleepily complained and used her arms to rouse herself up. She frowned and squinted her eyes, making the four of them to look at her in sync.

"Goodness, why is she so pretty?" Nako suddenly uttered which made Yujin slowly turn her head to look at her.

"You too??" The taller unbelievably exclaimed while Nako's gaze never left Minju who was half asleep, rubbing her eyes.

"At least you get to wake up to that. I had to wake up to someone fucking groping my ass." Nako glared at Chaewon who nervously chuckled.

Yena shook her head and went out of the room, dashing into Yuri's room, jumping on the older girl who was still asleep, making the girl groan. "Oh ho, you're so heavy." The older said as she hugged the duck who was snuggling into her neck.

Minju was about to stand up while Yujin quickly went on top of her, preventing her from moving.

"Why?" The older asked while Yujin widened her eyes and shook her head.

She definitely knows the girl has no pants on as usual. She gestured her head at the two friends who were still in the room.

"What is this explicit scene..." Nako uttered while Yujin chased the two of them out of the room, earning chuckles from the two of them.

When Yujin was about to get off, Minju pulled her back down, making her lay on top of her as the latter chuckled.

"Ai so cute. Good morning." the older girl squished her cheeks which made Yujin smile cutely as she lifted herself up but Minju pulled her back down and hugged her.