Chapter 26

A few hours later...

The car stopped moving as Hyewon looked to her left to see Chaewon still busy napping against her shoulder, making her let out a small smile. Why did I do that to you...

The younger woke up, immediately lifting her head up and smacked Hyewon's shoulder before getting off the car which made the older blink in confusion.

"Why do I even like her?" She asked herself while Yujin turned around to look at her. "Beats me," she commented before hopping off Minju's car and going towards the older who locked the car after Hyewon came out.

"It was pretty fun with you guys. Hope to see you all soon!" Chaeyeon waved and held onto Wonyoung's hand before they went to the younger's room, leaving the rest in front of the dormitories.

"You guys go ahead first. I need to drop her off." Yena spoke from the car window while pointing at Yuri who was looking at them.

"Unnie, don't go fucking my sister again," Yujin warned while Yena started the engine again. "I can't guarantee that!" She quickly drove off as Yujin pretended to go after her, being held back by Minju who shook her head.

"Hurry up~ Chaewon's already up there..." Nako rushed them, giving up as she ran up to her room by herself, leaving the couple with Hyewon.

"I'll come find you later." the older told Yujin who nodded as she quickly walked back to her room.

"You're not leaving?" Yujin asked Hyewon who adjusted the bagstrap on her shoulder. "Tell me more about Chaewon." she started dragging the younger up to her room as Yujin chuckled and followed her, shaking her head at her actions.

...

"When did you start to like her?" Yujin curiously asked while putting her bag beside the study table, sitting on the edge of the bed, letting out a huge sigh.

"Probably when me and Yena were studying with those two." Hyewon pointed next door before lying on the younger's bed.

"Maybe earlier than that..." she mumbled.

"Wait what?" The older laid on her stomach and nodded while Yujin furrowed her eyebrows.

"We study together often while you two were busy flirting around doing your own shit," Hyewon said while laying her head on her arm as she rubbed her eyes. Yujin pursed her lips together before turning her body to face the older.

"Do you know she has a habit of kicking people's legs when she's thinking?" Yujin gave her a weird look while narrowing her eyes.

"Why do you like her?" she asked as Hyewon shifted onto her side and looked at her. "I don't know. It's just a natural attraction." the older explained.

Yujin let out a soft scoff and laid on her stomach, propping herself up using her arms.

"But she's literally the opposite of you. She likes guys, you like girls. She's artistic and you're a food fanatic. She's an I, and you're an E. You love gaming, she sucks at gaming." Yujin giggled softly while shaking her head.

"That's why I'm attracted to her. Opposites attract, did you not learn physics?" the younger put her hand to her forehead while shaking her head in disbelief.

"But artistic...she can paint me like one of her French girls," Hyewon smirked, making Yujin give her a funny look of disgust.

"Now I see why she hates you." the older smacked Yujin's forehead while the door started beeping, opening to reveal Minju who closed the door behind her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked Hyewon who sat up and smiled like a kid.

"Asking for advice." Minju snickered and laid on top of Yujin, earning a soft oof from the younger who is being sandwiched between the bed and a human.