Chapter 18

A few days later...

"Ahn Yujin!" Chaewon and Nako barged into her room which startled the poor girl.

"What?" She said while pulling out a shirt from her wardrobe while Nako showed her phone to her.

She squinted her eyes and readout.

"Someone is confessing to Minju if she wins this match."

It showed an Instagram story on Hyewon's account of Minju tying her hair in the bathroom.

"What are you keeping from us?" Nako asked and folded her arms as the two friends intently looked at Yujin who was putting on her hoodie.

"I promised that I'd do something for her in return for her helping me," she said and straightened her hoodie.

"And what promise did you make?" Chaewon asked suspiciously while Yujin let out a small smile.

"That I would admit my feelings for her." She honestly revealed while the two friends opened their mouths in disbelief.

"And you didn't tell us? You like her?" Nako asked while Yujin nodded slowly.

"Oh nonono. You can't. You're straight. Straight." Nako repeated while holding onto Yujin's arms as the taller took in a deep breath and shook her head.

Chaewon put her hand to her forehead while shaking her head too.

"We lost a team member." Nako said while patting Chaewon's shoulder.

"You're going to give up on your purpose of coming to university? To find the right one?" Yujin thought for a while and tilted her head.

"I didn't say it has to be a guy, did I?" she smiled and started walking to the door of her room while her friends just watched her with a hint of betrayal written on their faces.

"You're really going to confess to her?" Chaewon asked while she nodded.

"What if she doesn't win the match?"

"She said I could decide what to do." the girl smiled innocently and finished putting on her shoes while her friends walked towards her.

"Where are you going?" Nako asked while Yujin looked at her.

"To watch the match." she walked out of her room while her friends froze on the spot.

It's definitely a shocking news to them since Yujin has been hanging out with Minju a little too much lately...without even telling them why.

Of course these two girls would be deceived from how much the puppy has been denying.

"Nani?" Nako let out a deep sigh as they followed the girl and went towards the sports hall where the friendly match would be held.

The three friends reached the sports hall while they saw Hyewon and Yena already on the benches, observing closely as they walked in.

Nako narrowed her eyes at Hyewon who raised an eyebrow. "Why does she look angry?" the girl whispered to Yena who looked to her left, seeing the small girl glaring at her.

The three went towards them while they had an intense staredown with Nako. "You." she pointed at Yena who raised both eyebrows. "Yes?" the older asked, honestly afraid of the little girl because she's a feisty one.

She doesn't even want to compare with Chaewon because that girl is way scarier than this small kid. She may look rather cold, but if you anger her, you're dead.