Chapter 24

They all sat at a rather long, able to fit the nine of them snuggly, wooden table that was placed right outside the house.

"Yah, yah. Why didn't you dry your hair properly?" Minju grabbed onto Yujin's arm and immediately dragged her back into the house to blow dry it for her.

"You're going to get sick, you know?" The older worriedly uttered as Yujin gave a small smile and sat down before hugging her, letting Minju dry her hair.

"I won't get sick because you take care of me well." The younger mumbled into her stomach as a small curve crept onto Minju's lips.

She turned off the hairdryer and ruffled Yujin's hair. "Really?" the younger hummed as she pulled her to stand up before heading back out where the others are.

"Hurry, hurry. We're hungry!" Hyewon quickly sat both of them down while Chaeyeon began cooking the beef and pork belly on the portable stove with Yuri helping the other end of the table.

Yujin took a piece of perilla leaf, adding a teaspoon of rice in it before putting freshly barbequed pork belly with some sauce and wrapping it tightly.

She paused and looked at Minju, carefully lifting the wrap, aiming for Minju's mouth. "Open wide," the older girl did her best as Yujin managed to squish the whole thing in, causing Minju's cheeks to get fluffed up.

"Aigoo...so cute." The younger tapped on her cheek, making Minju frown a little as she took her time to chew what Yujin made.

"Babe, ahh~" Yena copied what Yujin did, earning a light smack to her cheek from Yuri, making her pout as she put down her hand but the older girl took Yena's arm and fed herself instead.

The younger beamed cutely while Yuri shook her head and grabbed some beef for her, placing it on her plate.

Chaeyeon who was picking up some beef halfway glanced at Wonyoung who was looking at the couple before hovering the food in front of her mouth.

The younger turned to face her as Chaeyeon remembered how she likes it, swapping it out with another piece that doesn't have sauces on it.

"Here." she blew on it gently before aiming for Wonyoung's mouth. She smiled proudly while the younger clung onto her arm and chewed adorably.

"Okay, fuck it. Nako, clear that shit." Hyewon commanded the younger as she swept the whole stove, placing all the meat onto the plate and sat down, sharing it with Hyewon and Chaewon who couldn't stand being lonely.

"No meat for you." Nako cutely uttered as the couples look at the three devouring all the meat as if they were some hungry predators.

"Yah, yah. Sharing is caring." Yena scolded the three who shook their heads.

"Do you want to share your girlfriend then?" Hyewon bluntly said while the duck frantically shook her head as the rest gave Hyewon a confused face.

"That's what I thought." she scoffed and shoved a piece of meat into Chaewon's mouth, followed by Nako. "Aigoo, my babies eat so well." she happily clapped, making the two younger girls beam sweetly before glaring at the other six.

"It's okay, we still have more," Yujin told the rest who nodded as they proceeded to eat.

After finishing and clearing everything up, they all proceeded to the other corner of the house where there is a build-in, outdoor campfire, safe for usage while sitting around it.

Yuri ran towards Yena and landed on her lap, making the younger cry in pain while pressing her lips together.

"Y-Yuri-ah, c-could you get up for a b-bit." Yuri slightly shifted upwards while Yena's hand went to the spot she crashed on, forehead resting on Yuri's shoulder.