Chapter 21

Everyone finished eating dinner, their stomachs filled to the brim with all the good food they consumed.

Being the good people they are, they helped bring all the dishes and pots down towards the kitchen behind the reception area while some of them folded the tables and chairs, placing them nicely on the rooftop.

"Ah~ feels good." Yena stretched her arms and stepped into the house while the rest followed her from behind.

"Who wants to shower first?" Chaewon asked while Yena and Hyewon literally ran towards the two and only bathrooms on the second floor.

Chaeyeon and Wonyoung shrugged since they have a bathroom to themselves.

Yuri escaped and followed Yena, swiftly taking her clothes, knocking on the bathroom door that the younger was in.

Yena opened the door to see Yuri, smirking when she saw the older holding onto her clothes as she pulled her into the bathroom without hesitation, making sure no one saw the both of them.

The rest went into their rooms and just rested a while, waiting for their turn to wash up as Yujin noticed something.

"I thought I packed my towel in here..." She rummaged through her bag as she heard a knock on her room door, looking at it to see Minju coming in and closing the door from behind.

"Why do you look so stunned?" she walked closer to Yujin who shook her head. "I forgot to bring my towel." the younger pouted which made Minju look at her.

"Come here." she grabbed onto her sleeve and dragged the girl all the way to her room before fumbling through her bag and taking out a towel.

"I knew you'd probably forget to bring something like this." She handed it to Yujin who gave a small smile, holding onto the towel and wrapped her arms around Minju's head, making the older feel warm as she hugged her back.

"Suddenly?" she mumbled into Yujin's shoulder while the girl hummed.

"Because I'll be sleeping with a duck later instead of you." she released the older girl before smiling adorably as they heard the bathroom door opening.

They looked in that direction to see not only Yena but Yuri coming out after her, all clean and fresh, making Yujin widen her eyes.

"Did I see that right?" she blinked a couple of times before looking at Minju who shrugged as the younger immediately chased after Yena who was about to enter their room.

She grabbed onto her shoulder and yanked her out, startling the older girl. "Why the fuck did you come out with Yuri unnie?" she held Yena by the collar.

She gulp and turned her head to see Minju coming her way, begging for her to help but the girl shook her head.

"Answer me unnie." the duck looked into Yujin's dark eyes, heart tripping by how intimidating the younger girl looked.

Before Yena could say anything, Yuri came out of her room, widening her eyes at what was going on.

She quickly broke the two of them apart, gently pushing Yujin towards Minju who held onto her arm.

"Unnie, what's going on between the two of you?" Yujin pointed at them and narrowed her eyes, visibly fuming while the others came out of their room when they heard subtle shouting.

"Unnie!" Yujin exclaimed when they weren't answering her.

"She's my girlfriend." Yena sounded out which made Yujin frown and look at Yuri who slowly nodded.

the younger let out a small sigh and calmed down. "You told me you had a boyfriend." she looked at Yuri.

"Oh shit, Yena fucked her sister," Hyewon uttered softly which made Chaewon look at her and blinked a few times. "Huh?" the older glanced at her.