Chapter 29

A few days later...

Minju supported Yujin all the way to the linkway where they would part ways to go to their own classes. They spotted the two musketeers standing in the middle, slowly making their way towards them.

"We'll take it from here," Nako told the older girl, lifting Yujin's arm over her shoulder with Chaewon helping on the other side.

"I'll see you later," The younger girl waved and smiled sweetly before Minju jogged towards her class.

Yujin then held onto her friends properly, glancing at Chaewon who wasn't talking in particular. "What's wrong with you?" she asked, making Chaewon snap out of her thoughts.

"Nothing. Why?" she looked up and met with Yujin's narrowed eyes. "Did you cry?" the taller lowered her head a little and observed the latter's face which made her push her face away.

"I did not." she frowned and held onto her tightly as they slowly made their way to their tutorial class.

"Moody," Nako commented as Yujin chuckled lightly and shook her head.

Chaewon let out a small sigh as they entered the classroom and took the seats near the sides.

They all fished out the assignment they were supposed to hand up and placed it onto their desks.

Nako peeked over at Yujin's and softly cooed. "Wah...Ahn Yujin." she was speechless when she saw her sketch, making the taller nod proudly while puckering her lips.

"Chaewon?" the small girl asked while she lifted her paper and faced it towards them.

"As expected

"As expected. Good as always." Yujin clapped for the girl who let out a sharp sigh and placed it back onto her table.

"Since when does Hyewon unnie look like this...she usually goes around in a bun and looks like some haggard unnie who came back from the convenient store at midnight..." Nako mumbled softly before shrugging. 

Chaewon blushed slightly when she recalled what happened that very day, cupping her face as she focused on the professor who came into the classroom.

"I hope you all have done your sketches. You can hand them up later before class ends and I'll grade them accordingly. For now...I have two special seniors who gladly volunteered to guide you guys through the next part of this module which involves cameras." Yujin's eyes lit up the moment he said cameras.

She loves taking pictures, great irony to her girlfriend.

"Nice," she whispered and rested her chin on top of her palm as two girls walked into the room, making her follow their movements before narrowing her eyes.

"Eh? She looks familiar..." she mumbled while Nako raised an eyebrow and looked in the same direction.

"We've never seen her before." the small girl said while Yujin shook her head. "I definitely saw her before." the girls stood in front of the class with wide smiles plastered across their faces.