Chapter 3

"Senior?" Yujin scoffed and sat down on her bed with her two friends, one leaning against her study table, the other one fumbling through her phone to see that scene being captured by people. "You're famous, Yujinie." Nako cutely uttered and showed her phone to her which replayed her encounter with Minju.

"Fucking asshole." the taller cursed which made Chaewon kick her leg. "She's insane!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands up and letting out a sharp sigh while hopelessly lying back on her bed.

"Are you going to give up? Or do you want to find someone else to do it?" Nako asked while the girl jolted back up with a deep frown on her face, scoffing. "Give up? Oh, nono. I'm not letting her go like this. Not after doing that in front of so many people." Yujin said while the two friends looked at each other.

"Have you found anything else about her?" Yujin asked Nako who shook her head. "No one knows her number, she has no accounts anywhere, she's practically a ghost." She remarked which made Yujin press her lips together.

"But she does have one thing you could try." She added, making Yujin look at her. "What is it?" Yujin asked.

"Her school email." The girl laughed when she heard that and shook her head. "Email? Who uses email nowadays?" she asked nonchalantly while Nako puckered her lips.

"The school."

"There's no way I'm emailing her for help," Yujin said and crossed her legs on the bed. "It's that or nothing else. That's the only way you'll catch her attention since everyone uses the school email for classes." Chaewon said and got off the study table. Yujin thought for a while and let out a deep sigh.

"I guess...I'll just try emailing her then." Yujin let out a displeased look and lazily took out her phone, opening the app that the school uses. "It's the same format for everyone right?" Yujin asked, referring to the email name while the two nodded.

"We'll get going first, we have extra classes," Nako said while getting off the bed and heading out the door as Yujin laid back down on her bed with the phone in front of her face. "Ugh...how am I supposed to phrase this?" she said and typed in Minju's email and proceeded to draft a message.

"Dear Minju unnie...this is Ahn Yujin...the girl you said you wanted to kiss...I need your help." She mumbled while typing, yelping when the phone landed on her face.

"Aish..." she picked the phone back up and rubbed her forehead.

"You can name a place...anywhere is fine...I don't want to drag things too long..." she finished typing and reread the whole thing before pressing send. She let out a sigh and shut her eyes close.

*Knock*

Yujin jolted up from her bed, legs extended in front and saw her door opening, peeking over to see someone she's not expecting.

"What are you doing here?" She asked while the girl shut the door and walked into her room, roaming her eyes around. "You asked me to help you," Minju said and stood in front of Yujin who's sitting in the middle of the bed.

"Yeah, I did. But I didn't think you'd be this fast—what are you even doing here in my room?" Yujin frowned and looked at the girl who was staring at her. "You said anywhere," Minju said and kneeled on the bed in front of Yujin.

She then inched forward using her knees and went on top of Yujin who widened her eyes in shock as she put her hands on Minju's shoulders, stopping her from coming closer.

"The fuck are you doing?" She exclaimed while the girl smirked complacently and took her hands away, leaning in nearer till their faces were 5 cm apart. "You asked me to help you." She husked against Yujin's lips before moving forward, aiming for the latter's lips while Yujin quickly used her hand and covered the older girl's mouth.