Chapter 33

Christmas day...

The two finished applying light make-up, currently choosing what to wear to the mini Christmas gathering for the music club.

"How's this?" Yujin stepped out of the bathroom and showed Minju her outfit.

She was wearing a white shirt tucked into light blue denim jeans while putting on a fluffy dark brown cardigan.

"It's missing something..." the older girl uttered as she went to their closet and rummaged through it, pulling out a brown checkered scarf, comparing it on Yujin from afar.

She nodded once and walked towards her, gently wrapping the scarf around her neck, fixing her hair for her.

"Perfect. It's going to be cold out tonight," she uttered, earning a soft smile from Yujin who planted a kiss on her forehead. "It's my favourite scarf so you better not fuck it up," she warned the younger who beamed cutely before looking at her whole.

"Your turn." the younger uttered and went through the closet, picking out something for Minju to wear.

"Hmm..." she hummed, taking out several pieces of clothing and aiming them at the older girl.

She took out a black turtle neck, denim jacket, and a pair of high waisted denim jeans, shoving them towards Minju. "Go." she gently pushed her into the bathroom before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

After 2 minutes, the older girl came back out, draping the jacket over her shoulder as she busily tucked in the turtleneck into her jeans, looking up to see Yujin smiling from ear to ear.

"Honestly, I don't even need to choose what you wear. Everything will look just fine because you look like that." the younger gawked and stood up while Minju slightly blushed and took the jacket off her shoulder.

(Just imagine them like this)

"Tie or don't tie?" she asked Yujin who helped her fix her hair, brushing and combing. "It looks fine down." she gave her a dimpled smile as Minju put on her jacket, flipping her hair a little.

"Wait." Yujin jogged towards their vanity table, pulling out a lip tint from the mini drawer before running back to Minju.

The younger puckered her lips which made Minju do the same as she gently applied a tiny bit onto the older's lips.

Yujin smiled unknowingly when she saw how Minju was staring at her as she stood back up and capped the lip tint.

"You're going to knock everyone out," she uttered while the older girl tip-toed and pecked her lips, slightly making Yujin flinch backwards at the sudden action before giggling.

"You're not bringing anything?" Minju asked while the younger shook her head and grabbed their phones that were on the bedside table.

"Are we going to stay long?" The older girl shook her head while Yujin passed Minju her phone, both of them shoving it into their back pocket in sync.