Chapter 12

Two weeks later...

"Why are you so off these few weeks?" Chaewon asked Yujin as they walked to their next class in the other building. "What?" the taller looked at her and put her hands in her jacket pockets, noticing she forgot to bring her heat pack.

"Ever since Minju stopped helping you, you've been acting very weird," Nako added which made Yujin look at her before sighing.

"You've been sleeping with me for the past few days. What's going on?" Chaewon asked as the taller pressed her lips together.

Yujin has indeed been sleeping with Chaewon for the past few days.

After returning the guitar to Minju on the same day she told her about not needing her help anymore, she felt utterly weird.

The moment she entered her own room, all she could think and visualise about was Minju and all the things they did in her room.

That's why in order to forget about the older girl, she went over to Chaewon's room for a few days to sleep.

"You've also been dazing a lot during art tutorials. You never get distracted by anything before." She added as Yujin let out another sigh when remembering how her mind just automatically pastes a memory of Minju's face on the visualiser during her lessons, making her think she's going out of her mind.

"Did I forget to tell you how you sleep talked that one night and called me Minju?" Chaewon scoffed while the girl widen her eyes subtly and looked down.

"Don't even get me started on heat packs. You always forget to bring them out but you miraculously remembered to bring them out nowadays." she pointed at the girl while Yujin shut her eyes for a moment before shaking her head.

Everything in her daily life has been affected by the works of that particular senior of hers. She's slowly going insane from not seeing the older girl for the past two weeks, resulting in her about to go into a state of hallucination.

But she doesn't want to admit that she misses Minju's presence in her life.

Sometimes, you'll only know how important someone is when they're no longer beside you.

"Well...not today." she let out another sigh as she pouted, feeling the emptiness of her pockets.

"I don't know. I-It's just—"

"You like her, don't you?" Nako narrowed her eyes at the girl who immediately shook her head. "What? No—Maybe it's because everything has gotten boring after Wonyoung stopped chasing after me. There aren't many things to run away from or anticipate." The girl answered which made Chaewon sigh.

"You need to put yourself out there again. You've been cut off from guys for too long." Chaewon told Yujin while Nako nodded in agreement.

"Time for you to mingle again." The small girl patted her shoulder while she pressed her lips together.

"I did. But those guys our classmate introduced me to are bizarre. One guy even has fucking foot fetish. Geez..." the taller complained while her friends shook their heads, also knowing how it went because they all went for the blind date the other day.

"We'll go to the fundraiser event. I heard there are guys coming from the international school." Nako wiggled her eyebrows which made Yujin slap her shoulder lightly. "They have a nice ass," Nako added while Yujin shook her head at her two friends.

"Let's just talk about it after class," Yujin said as she opened the door to their classroom.