Prologue

Yujin's POV

Do you guys believe in fate? Because I don't. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Especially if it involves love. That's because if you want something or someone, you will have to work for it.

Fate isn't always the foundation of every single love story. That's a fact. There's always one between the two people who have worked hard for the relationship to happen. I'll stop being a know-it-all now since I'm not one to talk about love even though I think I'm an expert.

Do you want to know a secret? Well, it's not a secret but I've dated tons of guys. Younger, older, tall, short, smart, dumb. You name it. But honestly, I usually go for their face because guys are sexy as hell.

One word, I'm straight, very straight (and shameless) even though there are plenty of options to choose from in this world. Literally, what you're thinking about right now. But other than that, I still prefer guys.

Do you want to know another secret? I'm only a mere trainee in an entertainment company which I wouldn't name. Trainee for what? A dancer, of course, you know, idol life?

And I can tell you guys one thing, the guys I've dated before...most of them are members of the boy groups under the company I'm in. Not only that, but they're also way different from what fans usually think about them. Wanna know some of them?

First, we have Han In Su—a guy still in high school studying for who knows what and he's a total nerd. Super unlike how he is when he's on stage. Once those glasses come off, he is the definition of lucifer. But when he puts on his glasses, he looks like a 9-year-old cute little boy.

"In Su-ah." He hummed while looking at me as he adjusted his glasses. "Do you want to go on a date later?" I asked while his hands were busy jotting down notes in his notebook with tons of papers piling on the table in front of him.

We're in the company's private library. "I can't, I have a math lesson later." He spoke while his eyes purely focused on his book, not even sparing me a single glance.

"How about tomorrow?" he blinked a while and looked up, thinking with his hand raised up. "I have science class after a dance lesson."

"What about after?" He put down his pen and held his fingers up and counted. "I have Chinese, Korean, English, History, Dance, Singing, MC stage." He put down his fingers for each one of them and innocently smiled at me.

Are you kidding me?

"Then when are you free?" I asked while he looked at me again and shook his head. "Next year." I let out a sharp sigh as I held onto my head. "Why am I even dating you?" I started shaking my head. "What you say?" I looked up and smiled, shaking my head while he went back doing his work.

Next, we have Cho Ha Neul—he is not an Idol but he's an influencer for some brand which I don't really know of.

"Say cheese!" He held his phone up while pointing it at the two of us while I gave a smile as he took a photo. "Okay?" I asked while he frowned as I stared at the food because I'm seriously hungry. "I look fat, one more."

What?

"Say Kimchi!" He gave a wide smile while I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows as he urged me to look at the camera. I gave a small smile while he took the photo and I held up the fork.

"Wait!" He shouted while I was about to impale the cake with my fork, honestly startling me. "I need to take a photo of this." He said and sweetly smiled while I blew out a breath and asked him to continue.