"Same babe, same."

                                                           "Okay, I'm coming out now. I'm cutting the call."

I walk the door to see Namjoon waiting. I can very well understand that we have the same expressions on our faces.

Awestruck would be the correct word. I have been seeing him in a suit for the last seven years, but today, even though he is wearing a suit, he looks elegant than ever. I can't seem to move my eyes away from him as I walk down the stairs approaching him.

 I can't seem to move my eyes away from him as I walk down the stairs approaching him

I hear Namjoon utter a soft 'Fuck' under his breath.

"Wow, you look..... Wow," I say, mesmerized by him.

"I feel like the entire world got its beauty sucked up and made its way to you because right now there is nothing more beautiful than you in this world." His words make me blush.

Being the gentleman that he is, he took my hand before safely seating me in the passenger seat of the car. He gets in and we drive off to our date.

After a thirty-minute drive, we reach a restaurant.

"There was a reservation under the name Kim Namjoon." He says.

"Yes, sir right this way." We followed the waiter to an empty rooftop with a table right in the middle and candles everywhere.

"Namjoon what is this? This is so beautiful, it's crazy." I say. The place looks magnificent with candles and flowers everywhere.

"Today is a special day, I want to properly celebrate the fact that we are going to be parents. And this is not all. I have some more surprises planned for today."

"Me too," I say as I smile at him.

"What surprise do you have in mind?"

"It won't be a surprise if I just say it will it?"

"Okay, that does make sense. Then reveal it when I finish with my surprises okay?"

"Cool."

We sit down and talk for hours while we stuff our faces with delicious food. Everything feels so safe and comfortable right now. We live together and work together yet we have been talking like it's the first time we met.

"Um, sir? Sorry to interrupt but we are about to close now. It's eleven."

"Oh right sure, please get us our bill and we'll be done."

"Wow, when did it get this late?" I ask, sort of giggly. I feel drunk even though I didn't have a drop of alcohol in my system

"Let's go shall we?" Namjoon says, offering his hand.

This drive was comparatively longer as we drove towards the beach just outside the city. But to my surprise, we didn't go to the beach. We went farther away. The car finally stopped on a raised area, resembling a cliff, overlooking the city on one side and the sea on the other.