Chapter 21

Namjoon's POV

She slept with Yoongi. I can't believe it. She let him explore the deepest parts of her. Him. Of all the people, him. I tug my hair in frustration. How? Why?

"Aaaargh. Damn it." I scream. As if on cue, the one person I didn't want to see, entered the room. Yoongi. Why is he here now?

Composing myself, trying not to lash out, I ask him," What are you doing here?"

"Well I initially came here to talk to you about the Indian company and the deal with it, I dug up a lot, but now that is literally the last thing on my mind."

"Then why are you still here if you don't want to talk about that?" I ask bitterly.

"What did you do to Maya? I saw her right now and she was a crying mess."

My eyes shot up. He has the audacity to talk to me about Maya? Seriously?

"Why do you care?" "Because I care about her. A lot."

"You slept with her. The only thing I ever asked you to do was stay away from her. But you had to shove it up her. Do you have no control?"

"We aren't kids Namjoon. Neither of us needs your approval in order to have sex."

"You could have anyone you wanted, why her?"

"Because she is someone who I can't have. Why are you making such a big deal out of this?"

"Why'd you do it? She told me that she initiated it, but you could have stopped it. Why couldn't you for once resist your temptation? This is literally nothing more than just another one of your One-night stands. I thought you were her friend. This is how you treat your friends. Amazing." I yelled. This is getting on my nerves.

"Shut the fuck up. And you wanna know why? I'll tell you why. Because I love her. I. Love. Maya. And I've been there for her a lot more than you were these last couple of months."

"What do you mean you love her? You have never had feelings for anyone that you've ever slept with."

"Doesn't mean I can't have now."

"It's not possible. You cant be in love with her."

"Why not? It's not like you have feelings for her. She deserves love from someone. And I happen to be that someone."

"But I do. Oh god, I do." I say. It comes as a shock to me as the words just slipped out of my mouth.

"I do. I have feelings for Maya. Wow, I have feelings for Maya." I slowly say trying to accept it.

"I know. But I was in love with her. I couldn't give up the one chance I had with the person I'm in love with."

"Since when have you been in love with her?" I ask genuinely curious. Min Yoongi, somebody devoid of love the whole of his 28-year life, is suddenly in love. How?

"I fell for her on one random day while we were flirting with each other. But I realized it when I danced in the ball with her in my arms."

"Wow. So I have feelings for the person who is one of my closest friends, Who my brother is in love with and had meaningful sex with for once. This is absolutely not fucked up. Nope, it's not."

"Okay, I get it your jealousy had clouded your mind but, How dare you use your force her? Have you not seen yourself? You are like the double of her, she is tiny, you are huge."

"What do you mean? Did I hurt her somehow?" I ask, worried.

"Yes dumbass. Her arms have red marks all over. What were you thinking?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Seriously?"

"No seriously. My mind went blank with rage. I wasn't thinking. Oh god, she probably hates me."

"You know for a fact that she will still love you. Shut up. But I'll talk to her after some time. You don't do anything. You'll get her all confused and shit."

"We really did become mature adults," I say

"What makes you say that?" Yoongi asks cocking his eyebrow.

"I wanted to rip your head off when you walked in. But we ended up having a conversation."

"True. Okay, I'll leave. Let me know when you want to discuss the actual important stuff which does not involve our love life."

"Cool bro. Oh and hey, thanks for talking to Maya about this."

"Sure bro. And I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this for her. I wanna see her happy. And if being with you in some way makes her happy then that's what I want."

"Okay whatever your reason is, thank you."

Yoongi waves before leaving.