Chapter 6*

The (*) beside the chapter name indicates a smut warning which can be an act of self-satisfaction or any kind of activities related to sex. If you feel uncomfortable please skip and move on to the next part.  

Maya's POV

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as I finally got home and sat on my sofa. 'Did I actually do that?' I thought to myself as my mind went back to me changing beside Namjoon in his car. I can't even understand how the fuck did I even get the courage to do that. And he had a boner. A. FREAKING. BONER. Me saying that I feel horny right now would be an understatement. Maybe if I always carried myself that confidently, then Namjoon would be attracted to me. I know for a fact that he did see me in a different light today. But I know he'll never fall for me. Shaking my head, I undress and head into the shower. I need to clean up and my cramps are worse than ever.

Even when a long hot shower and a tub of Ice cream didn't help, I decided to use the last and probably the most pleasurable (quite literally) option; an orgasm. I pull out the small bullet vibrator that I had and connected it to my phone's Bluetooth. Upon setting it up properly, I finally slide it in.

A small gasp escapes my mouth as it's been long since I last used it. I set it at the lowest speed; gradually building up my need. I start playing with my nipples as nothing turns me on more than nipple stimulation. I take the left one and roll it in between my fingers, softly twisting and pinching it. I close my eyes shut as the pleasure starts increasing. I finally increase the speed of the vibrator and now I'm a moaning mess. All I can think about is how it would feel like to be pleasured by Namjoon. His big hands slightly choking me, while he fucked my pussy with his tongue, his other hand fondling my breasts. His tongue then gets replaced by his fingers, two at once, fucking me relentlessly.

I snap out of the imagination when I feel my orgasm approaching faster than light. Within a minute, I am engulfed in an earth-shattering orgasm. I scream out his name as I arch my back letting the orgasm flow out of me. I lay still on my bed trying to catch my breath and trying to comprehend what just happened.

I never had such an intense orgasm and never did I ever scream out his name. 'What the hell is going on with me today I wonder. I finally get up clean myself yet again, popped some painkillers, and decided to call it a night. I can't deal with my horny ass anymore. It has been too much for one day.

A/N: This was my first attempt at writing smut. Please bear with me.