Chapter 17*

Thirty minutes later, he exits the attached washroom and approaches me. I hold his hand and try and walk but I almost collapse onto the floor. His strong hands stop my body from hitting the floor while I look away, my face flushed. It is prominent on his face, the arrogant smirk which he has been giving himself knowing that he fucked me so good I cannot walk.

In one swift motion, I'm in his arms as he carries me to the washroom, bridal style. The smell of roses fills my nostrils as we enter the washroom. I close my eyes and take the smell in as it has a really calming effect. I open my eyes to see a hot water bath prepared.

"This is what is known as aftercare. Clearly, you are the submissive in bed so the dom, after having sex with the sub, does this so that the sub can relax and recuperate after sex. The dominant, too, requires aftercare but not as much as the sub as the dom fucks the submissive to their heart and body's content which can often be too much for the other." Yoongi calmly explains as he places me carefully into the hot tub.

I can immediately feel my muscles relaxing.

Yoongi then joins me in the bathtub. Taking a dollop of lavender body wash, he starts slathering it on my body. His skillful hands caress my back, undoing the knots in my muscles. A groan of satisfaction escapes my mouth as he starts massaging my sore areas.

I lay my body on him as he was positioned behind me.

He takes another handful of soap and starts lathering it on my body. I stifle a moan as his hands reach and cup my breasts. He spends a good amount of time fondling and playing with them. I let out a playful laugh as he looks so damn fascinated like a baby who was gifted a new toy.

"You did get a good enough look a while back you do realize that right?" I ask, trying my best to control my laughter.

Not liking my joke he took my nipple between his thumb and index finger and pinched it making me moan out in surprise.

"You did feel a lot of this a while back you do realize that right?" He says, I can feel him smirk in my neck. I roll my eyes and let him continue with what he was doing.

His hands then traveled south and reached my pussy. He gently started rubbing soap and I could not help but moan as I was getting overstimulated. I started bucking and grinding myself unintentionally on his hand, while my head rested on his neck.

"You like this?" He says as he increases the speed of his fingers.

"Yes," I said, but it came out as a long-drawn moan.

I grip on his hand as the intensity of the pleasure increases constantly. The shower gel, acting as lube, helped him slide his fingers in quite easily, causing me to gasp. I feel the raw, wild passion igniting in me yet again. I let out a scream and roll my eyes back as he starts curling his fingers. It didn't take me long before I was creaming his fingers.

He might be a gentleman but beneath this facade is the sex god that I witnessed and I do not want to stop witnessing. Yeah, I don't have feelings for him but that doesn't mean I can't sleep with him again. Unless of course, he doesn't want it.

"Were you a dancer or a swimmer? Or anything which required a lot of stretching?" He asks, snapping me out of my thoughts as he holds me in the tub.

"Yeah. I was both swimmer and a dancer. Why?"

"You didn't bleed down there when we had sex." I look up at him trying to understand what he was trying to imply.

"Your hymen must have broken when you danced or swam. You can relax I'm not trying to imply that you lied about your virginity." He nods his head frantically.

"That happens?"

"Yeah. Most people don't know about this but yeah it does happen. It's perfectly normal."

Saying this he gets out of the tub, pulling me out with him. Wrapping a towel around me, he goes to get the clothes that he let me borrow for the night. I get dressed and we proceed towards the bed.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"Stay with me tonight please." I plead.

He says nothing as he quietly lies down beside me while I nuzzle my head into his broad chest.

"Uh listen about this..." "Shhh" He interrupts me while stroking my hair.

"We'll talk about this in the morning. You need a good sleep. You've been through a lot tonight, both physically and mentally."

"Okay," I quietly say as I feel sleep taking over me. My eyelids finally meet I faintly hear him whisper something into my ear. I wanted to ask him about it at that very moment but I could feel myself drift off.

But I am sure the last thing I heard before falling asleep was him saying...

"I love you."