Chapter 11

I take a long shower, dry myself, and then stand in front of my closet in my towel trying to decide between the two dresses that I have selected. Thank god I was done with my make up or else I'd be late today. I look at the clock on my bedside table and curse under my breath realizing that my date would arrive within the next five minutes.

As soon as the realization hit me, I flinched at the sound of the doorbell. I put on my tank top and shorts to go and check.

"Sup baby girl you look......." He checks me out and then continues "Underdressed? Were you planning on standing me up?"

"No, you idiot. Actually, now that you are here, I could use your help. I couldn't choose between the two dresses that I have. Help your date look hot will you?"

" My date already looks hot but okay, I'd be happy to help."

As soon as we both enter my room, he exclaims, "Holy shit are you trying to get into my pants tonight or something; girl these are so fucking hot and elegant."

"Hot and elegant? That's a weird combination" I reply with a confused expression.

"Yeah well, you are weird too. Am I complaining?"

"Oh shut up you don't have a choice. Your dumbass likes me." I sarcastically comment back.

"Whatever, the second one. Oh and put your hair in a high ponytail; Ariana style and wear large hoops for earrings."

I stare at him for a good whole minute before finally propositioning him," Would you like to be my stylist for when I get married?"

"Hell yes baby girl. Now go get changed."

I do as he says and finally, after I'm done, I look in the mirror

"Damn I look so hot I'd melt people's hearts into two" (a/n: see what I did there?) I blurt out before getting out.

"Holy shit, should I change my profession to being a stylist?" He exclaims

"Yes, please. Not to sound narcissistic but I look hot okay? You should be happy your date is gonna have eyes on her tonight" I say flipping my hair, which is secured in a ponytail, dramatically.

"Yeah, well we might not have eyes on us if we are extremely late. Let's go." He says as he starts pushing me towards the door.

"Okay fine. Chill dude."

"You took a change of clothes, right? For the afterparty?" "Yep, I left them at Namjoon's when I was there. I called you at that time to ask you to be my date."

"Cool even I have my clothes at his place. Great now let's go and be the hottest couple on the dance floor tonight baby girl."

"Stop with the baby girl and yes let's be the hottest couple tonight." I say with the same amount of enthusiasm as his.

This is what Maya wears to the ball:

 A/n: Who do you think is the date?

P.S She is pretty friendly and close to all of them