Chapter 4

I looked at him with a blank expression. Did he just ask me to change my shirt in the car? IN FRONT OF HIM? "I- uh wait what?" I stutter pretending to not understand what he just said. "Your shirt. Change it right now. We won't have time once we get there." He says, trying his best to remain nonchalant but ended up smirking to himself.

My virgin ass was shook. Yes, I am a 26-year-old virgin. I have made out with tons but that was it. I was always insecure about my physical appearances and so always stopped before it ever got that far. On top of that, I never really felt that intensely about the guys I've made out with. However, I have always had intense feelings for Namjoon. We never even got close to being physical with each other yet I know for a fact that if it was with him, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to give my body to him. I finally had an opportunity to give him a glimpse of what lays underneath the layers of baggy clothes yet I was a stuttering mess.

I finally mustered whatever little courage I had in me and started unbuttoning my shirt. I internally smirked when I remembered that I wore one of my sexy lace bras today. Yeah, I have pretty sexy lingerie for a virgin. Since this chance might not come again, I decided to give him an 'unintentional' striptease. I slowly pulled out my finely tucked-in shirt and unbuttoned it fully. Upon rid of the damp coffee-stained shirt from my body, I used it to dab whatever bit of coffee was left on me. My hair, still wet from my shower in the morning, stuck to my neck which I found out when I caught Namjoon subtly staring at my neck.

I noticed his grip on his steering wheel tightened and a vein on his neck started protruding. I could understand that he was in fact getting distracted by what I was doing and finally decided to stop, internally grinning along with the little devil version of me sitting on my right shoulder while the angel sitting on my left shoulder facepalms at me. I finally cover myself up and we reach the office where we were supposed to have the meeting

A/n: This chapter is pretty short I know. The chapters are going to gradually increase in length as the story proceeds. No promises though.