Chapter 15

Yoongi's POV

"And this is the guest bedroom; you can stay here for as long as you want. I would be more than happy to have you here." I gave Maya a reassuring smile, hoping she would relax a little bit. I feel bad for her. She went through too much shit in the timespan of a few hours.

I take her to my living room, brew her a hot cup of coffee because I can see her shiver a bit. She is still quite shocked and the temperature dropped all of a sudden.

She goes into her room while I go into mine, to get her spare clothes to wear for when she sleeps. She deserves a good night's sleep and I don't see her getting one with the body tight dress that she's wearing.

I grab an oversized shirt and a fresh pair of boxers and head towards her room. It's a relief that she is no longer crying. I knock before entering and hand the clothes over to her.

"Thank you... for everything you did today Yoongi. I'm not sure how to repay you for this." She softly says. My heart breaks at the thought that she thinks I'm doing her a favor and that she'll have to return this favor.

"You don't have to repay me for this. Ever. This is what friends are for." I say, feeling happy that she's smiling again.

"I never knew where you stayed, you have a pretty amazing house." She says while admiring everything around her. I smile at her compliment.

"Consider this your house too for now. I don't mind sharing this house with you. Its too big for me anyway." I smile and shrug before turning away to leave.

All of a sudden, I feel her hands grab mine. I turn around to look at her and I see her standing. She walks towards me and wraps me in a tight embrace, her back facing the door now.

We slowly pull away from the hug. A weird tension can be sensed in the air of the room. Our eyes lock before she turns away, her hands still around my neck.

My hands slowly move to her waist and I grip them, drawing her attention back to me.

As I look into her eyes, I see something different, something I've never seen before in her. I see lust in her eyes. Her irises have turned into a dark shade of brown unlike her normal honey glazed brown eyes.

Her eyes lock at my lips. She wants it. I know I want it too. But at this moment she wants it more than I ever wanted it.

I take her gaze as the hint and lean in, closing the gap between us.

The kiss started out as slow and passionate. I put my hand behind her head and deepen the kiss. My tongue swipes her lower lip asking for entry which she refuses to give. I grip her waist harder which causes her to gasp. I take this opportunity to slip my tongue in her hot mouth.

Our tongues fight for dominance but she ends up giving in. I explore her mouth with my tongue before pulling away. I love what I see. Her, helpless around me, her lips red and swollen from the make out session that we had.

We stand there not speaking at all. Our chests heaving as we try to catch our breath.

I bring her body closer to mine and rest my forehead on hers.

"Do you really want this?" I ask

"More than I ever wanted anything. And I know I wont regret it if you are my first" she whispers before attaching her soft lips on mine again.

Her lips feel perfect on mine. Its like our lips fit each other perfectly. Her soft and plump lips against my thin lips. I savor the taste of her cherry flavored lip balm mixed with her minty breath.

We both start moving towards the bed, not breaking our kiss even once. Upon feeling the edge, I turn around and throw her on the bed.