Chapter 27

I see Yoongi with a face filled with shock and amusement as he sees me walk towards him with Namjoon. As we reached him, he kept gaping, trying to form a proper sentence but failing.

"What? Did you really think you could hide it from me forever? I'm disappointed Min Yoongi. I thought we were close enough for you to share personal stuff with me like how you guys smuggle and do a shit ton of money laundering, or maybe, I don't know, about the fact that you asked Hoseok out on a date?" I say, cocking an eyebrow and smirking at him, knowing he can't cover his shit up anymore.

"I- How did you- wait- did you- how long-" Yoongi constantly gapes, causing me to laugh.

"Dude calm down it's okay. Namjoon told me everything after I confronted him. I have known this for a little over a week. I am, however, mad at you for not telling me about the Hoseok thing considering I put the idea in your dumbass head."

Yoongi sighs," I know I should have told it to you. About Hobi I mean. But I didn't because I didn't know if he'd actually accept me or like me back. I wanted to take him out on a date, get our feelings sorted, and then tell everything to you."

"Okay and??? What happened? Are you together, still thinking, did he dump your ass, what? Dude give me full details." I jump up and whisper yell, immediately stopping as I see Namjoon judge us for gossiping like teens.

"We are dating. Well nobody knows about it and I would appreciate it if you both kept your mouths shut. None of the other boys should know. If they need to know, we'll tell it to them."

"Aye Aye captain!" I and Namjoon exclaim together, mocking a salute.

I jump up and hug Yoongi as I was so bloody happy for him, only to be pulled back by Namjoon. He receives a confused glare from me and a very cocky smirk from Yoongi.

"His ass is jealous that you jumped on me," Yoongi says out, being as nonchalant as one can be.

"No use in being jealous, boy. You know I am still hung up on your ass." I say, patting Namjoon's bicep.

"So you both know about your feelings for each other?"

We nod.

"And you guys aren't dating?"

We nod again

"Tell me you guys at least did it?"

"Nope," we both say together.

"Wow this, right here, that you have going on, is what I call, Fucked up"

"Shut up," I say. A man runs up to us, informing us that the shipment has arrived as if on cue. I brace myself as I am about to witness a lot of illegal shit in front of my eyes.

"Are you going to be okay? If it brings back memories, you can tell me, I'll escort you to the car and we can stay there till you are okay or I can just drop you off home and then come back."

"Namjoon I'm fine. Really. I'll tell you if I'm not okay. Now let's go." I say as we finally start moving towards the ship.

"Woah!!" I exclaim as I see huge cartons being brought out of the ship.

"Holy shit that's a lot. Yoongi, are the helipads okay? And have the helicopters arrived?" Namjoon asks as he witnesses chaos in front of him caused by the massive amount of 'shipment' that they received.

"Helipads? You guys have helipads and all for this? Wow, this is fucked up." I seemed weirdly cool, a little shocked, but cool with what was going on. It wasn't as dangerous as it was back when my father was involved.

"The helicopters will be loaded in a minute or two. We need to cross-check the items that came." Yoongi says

"Crosscheck? With what? Did you receive the list beforehand or something?" Namjoon asks as he clenches his jaw.

"Nope, Ray's assistant sent the link and a password right now to me which contains the number of gold bars, biscuits, and other forms present in there. "

After what felt like hours, but in reality, was only thirty-five minutes of cross-checking, they loaded the items onto the helicopters before taking off.

"And where will they be headed to?" I ask, curiosity getting the best of me.

"Every building that I own, well except for our office building. Let's go we'll have to go to all the buildings now."

We get on the move and carry out the rest of the work, finishing everything by midnight.

"That, was not how I expected things to go about. I thought there would have been some random villain coming out, trying to make a deal with you guys, not happening, a shit on of violence and gunplay and then the moving of the items."

"Okay, I think you've watched a lot of bad movies. Trust me it's nothing like that." Namjoon says as he laughs a little. We continued talking but were cut off by his phone. Looking at the caller ID, he connected the phone to his car, before receiving the call.

"Hey, dad! What's wrong? Why are you calling us so late? Is everything okay?" Namjoon asks, me equally intrigued as to what was going on.

"Us?"

"I and Maya were hanging out together right now."

"Oh. Whatever, you need to come home as fast as possible. Oh and bring Maya too, she's like family, she'd want to know this."

"Okay, but what's going on? You are scaring me out here." Namjoon asks, worry evident on his face

"Your mother and I..... We are getting a divorce."

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Namjoon yells and my eyes go as big as tennis balls upon hearing the news.