Chapter 34

"You guys are twenty minutes late. What the hell? We have been waiting for you guys!!" Hoseok yells at us. Ah, this dude has to be the perfectionist, doesn't he? I wonder how is he gonna deal with Yoongi's lazy ass for the rest of his life.

"Something came up that had to be sorted out right away, but we are here now let's get to work." Namjoon enthusiastically says.

"Uh yeah let's. It's going to be a small wedding by the way. Not too many people. And it's going to be next week."

"WHAT?!" Me and Namjoon yell.

"How the hell are we supposed to plan your wedding, get a venue, invite people, order stuff, hire waiters, caterers, all in one week?"

"I know I know it's a bit sudden..."

"A bit?" I deadpan

"Okay it's really sudden, but we just want to do this as early as possible." Hobi says. Namjoon and I share a brief glance.

"Hey, Hobi can I talk to you? Alone?" I ask him. Namjoon does the same to Yoongi and we part ways, entering two different rooms opposite to each other.

"Okay, babe I love the fact that you and Yoongi are head over heels for each other but what the fuck is with this rush?" I seriously ask Hobi.

"What do you mean?" Hobi askes in a confused manner

"Well, you dated for only two years before getting engaged. Okay, many people date for a lesser duration and still get married, I don't have a problem with that but why do you have to get married next week? You guys legit got engaged five days ago."

"Like I don't know it's early. It's too bloody early I know. Hell, I'm fucking scared about getting married so fast but Yoongi wants to get married as soon as possible and I love him so yeah, if he wants it, then I'm doing it." He says. I have never seen such a serious side of Hobi.

"Have you talked to Yoongi about this?"

"Well, no. He was so bloody happy that I did not want to ruin his happiness."

"Are you happy with this decision?"

"Yes. No yeah obviously. It's what he wants and a part of me feels like I want it now too. Yeah sure it would have been great if we got a bit more time as a couple of boyfriends but in the end, we'll still end up together, whether it's next week, next month, or next year."

"Well said Jung Hoseok, well said. I'm no longer worried about you both. You are so in love."

"I know. It's been quite some time since we got together, but every day feels like it's the first day of our relationship. The sex is oh so fucking amazing like it's our first, And I know I can't have eyes for anyone else other than that lazy tangerine loving cat hybrid so yeah, the earlier the better." Hobi gives me a genuine smile as he lets these words effortlessly slip out.

I take a moment to reflect on my and Namjoon's relationship. Our relationship is no longer exciting. Ever since we went through the trauma of losing our daughter, we have become a couple with almost no spark. We haven't had sex since then for fuck sake. I know he is just trying to respect my boundaries but once in a while, he should just bring his horny self to me for me to satisfy, and not his hand. Well, it's not completely his fault, I wasn't vocal about wanting to consummate our relationship like before and he never ever tried to push my boundaries. That's it we need it. We need to have sex to feel the spark again.

"You guys will get there again, don't worry. It's still a lot of trauma, losing your child before she got to see the light of day, but you and Namjoon are gonna get there again babe. Don't worry. Now let's plan my wedding shall we?"

"Yes babes, let's go," I say before opening the door to see Namjoon and Yoongi wait for us.

"What took you guys so long?" Yoongi asked, totally annoyed by waiting.

"We were just talking. Damn bro relax. Let's plan your wedding."

The next five hours went by in a flash as we were too damn engrossed in the wedding planning. My goodness, these two had really thought about everything without thinking about anything. Dumbasses for a reason.

"So it's set. You guys are getting married on Tuesday, we have five days to prepare and invite. We need to go shopping for your suits, Joon's best man suit, and my best ma'am gown. We'll do that tomorrow, you guys invite your parents via phone, I'll take care of the rest of the invitations. You both are taking time off work, notify your bosses, well Hobi, notify your boss cause Yoongi's boss is here. I'll give you guys a list of skincare products and health supplements so that you guys are in perfect health on Tuesday. Tomorrow we'll go for the clothes and to check out the venue, Saturday we'll go for the cake, Sunday you can have your joint bachelor party if you want cause you guys are literally gonna invite the same people. Monday you guys will stay together till evening, then Yoongi is coming over to our place and Namjoon is coming over here to stay. And D-Day is Tuesday. Am I clear?"

"Yea...." The three of the sort of mumble.

"Am I clear?" I yell, stopping them from dozing off.

"Yes ma'am." Namjoon playfully says.

"Say that to me when we are alone, and you might get the benefits of it." I wink. I laugh out loud when we see Namjoon choke on nothing when I say the words. He has never seen a slightly dominant side of me so obviously, it took him by shock. And, we stopped being playful since the incident. It felt nice, seeing him all flustered at my words after a long time.

It made both of us happy.

I know it.