Chapter 9

"Namjoon are all the preparations done? This ball has to be perfect. Every year we have organized the best one and I don't plan on falling short this year either. Why are you not doing anything? I have been doing everything for this ball. Can you for once leave your phone and look at me, you dumbass?" I yell at him, frustrated for not doing anything and constantly scrolling through his phone.

"Girl, would you relax? The only reason I'm not doing anything is because I know that you have everything under control. I doubt I would find even a single fault in the way you have organized it. Plus I need to organize the unofficial afterparty at my place remember? Oh yeah, tell me if you want to invite some of your friends for the party back at my place." Namjoon says with his ever-so-calm demeanor.

"I'm only cutting you some slack because you are organizing that rave of an after-party. I'll be bringing Jessi and Hwasa if they are available. Aren't we too old for a rave though?" I ask nudging him slightly knowing he gets a tad bit annoyed whenever someone calls him old.

He just gave me a death glare which sent me cackling. Damn, I haven't laughed like that in so long. Finally catching my breath I apologetically looked at him.

"Aren't you too old to make a puppy face?" He asks now teasing me.

"Okay fine. Oh by the way, please go easy on the alcohol this time. I don't want a repetition of what happened last time. You can hold your liquor doesn't everyone can, keep that in mind okay?" I say, remembering the time when Taehyung got so drunk he convinced himself that he was capable of flying and then ended up with a sprained back and a twisted ankle which was the aftermath of falling from the bed.

His brothers are like gigantic babies I tell you.

Namjoon chuckles and says, "I'll keep that in mind boss."

"Oh yeah, bitch remember you are everyone's boss here so try acting like one during the party and not some hormonal teenager who is ready to hump everyone" I say as I playfully smack his ass.

God blessed this dude with an amazing ass. And an amazing body. And an amazing smile. Dammit god blessed him with everything.

"Done checking my ass out?" he asks in a coy manner.

"I tend to look at stuff I want. I can't help it you have an amazing ass; unlike mine." I joke.

"Girl you got some fine ass. Steer clear of Yoongi at the party. Actually, you know what, scratch that, steer clear of my brothers and my three friends. All of them are hormonal teenagers when they are drunk."

"Ohkay I'll try. Now let me get back to the official ball. It's next week. Move your ass and get to work. Okay? Great. Bye." I wave at him and leave to do something productive.