Chapter 22

Maya's POV

I open my door to see a very unhurt Yoongi standing. I was weirded out but happy at the same time.

"Are you okay? I was worried as hell about you guys. I thought you both would rip each other's heads off."

"And why would we do that?" Yoongi asks.

"Because you both were pretty mad and both of you are short-tempered."

"Okay well that's true but believe it or not, we had a mature conversation. Yeah, we screamed at each other but that was the extent of it. "

"Wow. Didn't expect that. So, what happened?"

"Well, for one thing, he realized that he likes you. And yeah, he also knows about me being in love with you."

I swear I choked on air. "What?!"

"Yeah, he kept on stressing on how you meant nothing to me and it was nothing but a one-night stand for me and I couldn't take it so I sort of blurted it out. That led to him realizing his feelings for you."

"I don't know how to react right now."

"I know. I would have had the same reaction if I found out that the person, I'm in love with loves me back." He looks at me with apologetic eyes.

"It's going to happen. Don't worry."

"So, you're saying that you would fall in love with me? Like there's a possibility?"

"Well no. What I meant by it was that you'll get over me and fall in love with someone else who won't be dumb like me and thus will love you back. By the way, I just wanted to know, is Hoseok straight?"

"Okay maybe you could have lied to give me comfort and no, he too, like me, is bisexual. Why do you ask?"

"You could totally try on him. I have had my suspicions about him but I never could ask Namjoon. Now it makes sense."

"What makes sense?" I have never seen Yoongi this confused.

"He definitely likes you. He eyes you up like you are a piece of meat." I notice Yoongi scrunching up his face. "Okay yeah, I went too far. The point is he keeps on looking at you and not in a friendly way. You could describe it more as, in a flirty way. I noticed it. I have been noticing it for the last three years."

"Yeah, that's because three years ago, one day we were all playing dare or drink at his place and we were pretty drunk. Somebody dared us to kiss and we ended up making out for a bit."

My mouth was hanging open. "Okay and? Then what happened?"

"Girl chill, that was it. We had a heated make-out session. And then nothing."

"I swear I'll make it happen again," I say being all giggly like a teenager.

"Stop trying to be cupid." "Nope. I can already see it, you guys are going to have great chemistry."

"Okay fine now drop it. You still have a lot of your stuff at my place, when are you going to bring them?"

"Oh, right I completely forgot about that. Let this big meeting get over and then I'll go to your house and get the rest of my stuff."

"Cool bro. And are you comfortable now with this place? I know it's been a month but yeah." He asks with sincerity.

"Yeah, I am actually. Plus, if I need some company at night, I can just call you. You literally live five houses away."

"Do your arms hurt? He didn't mean to do it, but he's like really strong compared to you."

"I know and I know he was angry so I won't really hold this against him. It's fine." I say with an assuring smile.

"Let me have a look once." He insists.

"No, really it's fine. I took care of it."

"I'm not taking no for an answer." He says before pulling me extremely close to him. Damn either they are incredibly strong or I'm just really really weak. I can feel his breath on me as he takes my arm and inspects it. The hair on my neck and arms are now standing straighter than ever as he gently keeps on stroking my arms. I can't believe such a simple gesture is turning me on. I can feel the uncomfortable heat pool down there but I know I can't do anything because he had made it very clear that he wouldn't do anything with me ever again. I can feel myself get uncomfortable by the minute. That was the only time I had sex and now I crave sex and he is too close right now. My breathing starts getting heavier. How long is this going to take I wonder.

Yoongi slowly looks up only to see a very flushed face. "You look uncomfortable." He states. "Do I?" My voice comes out breathier than ever.

He now moves in front of me to look directly into my eyes as if inspecting something. His face is close. Too damn close. Without thinking, my hand goes up grabbing a lump of his silk smooth hair, bringing us closer till our lips are in contact. He starts kissing back almost immediately. His arms go around my back, snaking my waist while the other moves behind my head to deepen the kiss. I let his tongue in my mouth, not even fighting for dominance. He keeps lowering me till I can feel my back hit the couch and his body on top of me. His mouth abandons mine, moving south, sucking spots of my neck. He keeps peppering kisses on my neck till he finds my sweet spot, earning a very breathy moan from me. He keeps sucking on that spot so hard I'm sure it left a pretty prominent mark while earning several moans. My desperation to find some friction leads to me grinding on his semi-hard crotch. I earn a moan from him. He comes back to my mouth while his hand goes up my shirt.